• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
Sometimes I say that but I know it's bullshit I think when I am in a good mood. I hope it's not the same thing for you, I wish you luck in your future endeavors! Stay safe and work towards your goals. If you are happy that's all it matters!

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You're just another tax id number. The sooner you realize this the better. Life is the enjoyment of the top few by way of the misery of the rest.
You can break out and create a good life, but these days in order to improve your life. You need to get re-educated on YouTube about reality. That is the main place as of now that u can get educated about life and what u should be doing. Education has been corrupted by the government so for most pple it's worthless to go to college. The government has lowered the standards to get in so much that u could go but if u don't have a high enough iq u will just end up in debt or in a field that doesn't pay or no jobs in it. If you're iq is below like 120 don't go to college bc u need high enough iq to succeed and for women college can be a waste of time bc we generally make less than men anyway, if u want kids do that first and go to college later so u don't miss out on finding a partner and kids while u are still at highest attractiveness to men. Even trade school can be a waste of time for women because u will still not make that much, because the type of jobs women take in general are less valuable in market. I ended up not being happy as a stylist, dental assistant and still in debt lol! Those jobs are actually quite hard on you especially stylist jobs. All the standing and heavy repetition ruin your body. You would be better off finding a man who likes to work to support u so u can have kids. It will be way more satisfying than going to one of those above mentioned jobs that many women go into.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

Life is the enjoyment of the top few by way of the misery of the rest.
And sometimes even being in the top is not enough.

Meh, I think when somebody is blind of hope they can't notice war is simply lost.

Anyway, I will say something positive.

I wish you the "best"... I mean, as good as life will let.

Reactions: skitliv
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I genuinely hope that you find happiness. Even though I have a pro choice perspective about suicide, I always hope that people on this website will find happiness.

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I hope everyone gives life their best shot too.[/QUOTE said:
Already have. I've had some reward in life, but of no lasting benefit. Hope you do better.