TheNames_Grey

TheNames_Grey

Ruiner
Aug 26, 2023
Hello I am but a name in an endless sea of others, just writing this post I guess to comfort myself how little time I have left in this world before I finally go through with my CTB plan.

its surreal really, the Idea that humans should care or how much they love to spout to my face that they do, all that talk of caring for me, being important and they cant be bothered to even realize how drop dead obvious it is Im defeated and given up.
Maybe im selfish, heck I think I am but for once why cant people just drop that Bs, I rather they admit they dont care rather then pretending they do.
Nobody has honored their words sacrifice the same as I have and yet Im the selfish one? the one being forced to live for the sake of others own ideation of why I should live? sure it doesnt matter wether I stay miserable, defeated, and without reason anymore to live as long as my death doesnt get to their conscience?
and if they cared for an inch of what they say why do these people never back up their words, abandonment has become a norm to me.
Deep deep down I just wanted atleast for those people that supposedly "care" to for once acknowledged how hard I tried to live, to find a reason or to make everything better but even Im not immune to the human nature of being selfish.
thank you if you read through my rant just needed a channel to really be honest for my last few months.. How i truly feel to this world

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveSong
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I feel for you. May I ask you what is your chosen method?

TheNames_Grey

TheNames_Grey

Ruiner
Aug 26, 2023
I feel for you. May I ask you what is your chosen method?
Currently either hanging or dropping off a building lost of abandon building and bridges where I live so I thought it to be pretty easy and almost like a last fuck you to the world I guess? lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace and relief you search for, best wishes.