• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Do you suffer from severe mental illness that's making you want to CTB?
If so, do you mind sharing what illness you're suffering from?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: chronicdissosiation, Theresnoescape, acey and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Major depression and ptsd. You?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, chronicdissosiation, Theresnoescape and 5 others
Upvote 0
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I'm not sure anymore how to call it, but major depression and social anxiety is written on my papers.
For a while I thought I have schizoid personality disorder, now I'm more convinced that I am autistic... Unfortunately in my country the mental health system is just awful, there's barely any real professionals and getting diagnosed is very expensive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, juna and 4 others
Upvote 0
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
If I were to label it, C-Ptsd, Paranoi, and Dissociation/ Derealization. Though I may have schizophrenia too, though its not as bad as my roommates

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, VeryShy and 1 other person
Upvote 0
popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
Yes, PTSD and Bipolar I. I also suspect I am on the spectrum but have no official diagnosis. I have had a manic episode annually in the spring and it always is so much work to "recover". This year was the first time I was alone when it happened and I've basically screwed myself beyond repair. The side effects of the medications are also absolute hell (and they've put me on all different sorts of them), but no one is surprised about that.

I had my first episode 5 years ago and honestly I cannot go through with another one. I'm pretty sure I'll CTB when I'm back home permanently in a week or so.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, YosemiteGrrl, CTB Dream and 4 others
Upvote 0
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I'm not sure anymore how to call it, but major depression and social anxiety is written on my papers.
For a while I thought I have schizoid personality disorder, now I'm more convinced that I am autistic... Unfortunately in my country the mental health system is just awful, there's barely any real professionals and getting diagnosed is very expensive.
I get that. Im in the US and its damn near impossible unless you're on some sort of state insurance

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, VeryShy and 1 other person
Upvote 0
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Autism, multiple traumas.

Was diagnosed way too late, and only found since recently that it's indeed trauma (The "am I suffering enough?" problem).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, chronicdissosiation, CTB Dream and 3 others
Upvote 0
popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
I get that. Im in the US and its damn near impossible unless you're on some sort of state insurance
So very true - - and, in my state at least, you have to show proof of income to even qualify for state insurance. The care is also very poor. I live in an industrial/suburban area and it is next to impossible to find care; none of the busses come near my house. If you don't have access to reliable transportation in my state, you are genuinely out of luck.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, VeryShy and 2 others
Upvote 0
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Ya been basically my whole life, all of it is symptomatic with dementia

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, YosemiteGrrl, CTB Dream and 5 others
Upvote 0
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
So very true - - and, in my state at least, you have to show proof of income to even qualify for state insurance. The care is also very poor. I live in an industrial/suburban area and it is next to impossible to find care; none of the busses come near my house. If you don't have access to reliable transportation in my state, you are genuinely out of luck.
Oh god, dont even get me started. Literally just to go anywhere you need to put several thousand into a car and a couple hundred a month to insurance. And most cities and towns (at least where I live) dont have any form of public transportation outside of Uber and maybe a bus line that only works for the inner most bit of a city

The state recognizes me as semi-disabled so ive been able to get on the Medicaid long term plan, but I have to abuse the local ambulances just to get any sort of medical care. Im envious of japans infrastructure and urban framework, they have none of these issues

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, VeryShy and 2 others
Upvote 0
Dececemus

Dececemus

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."
Jul 11, 2024
I haven't been diagnosed but from the self-diagnosis I did, I'm pretty sure I have major depression and intermittent explosive.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, juna, VeryShy and 1 other person
Upvote 0
B

BirdWithoutWings

Jul 7, 2024
BPD, social anxiety, OCD, Anorexia Nervosa, PTSD, MDD. I was hoping to get medically assisted suicide so my organs and tissues could be donated, but my country keeps pushing it back for mental health reasons. IGot a bunch of shit diagnosed for nothing. Now it's borderline impossible to be viewed as a competent person when advocating for myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, VeryShy, davidtorez and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
PTSD & Bipolar

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, VeryShy, davidtorez and 2 others
Upvote 0
R

ReadyToGo34

Jul 16, 2024
I have a few. Including BPD, major depression, anxiety, C-PTSD, and I suspect autism but no funds to get tested. I really barely function. Oh, and severe alcoholism if that counts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, YosemiteGrrl, CTB Dream and 2 others
Upvote 0
J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
Depression, childhood trauma, social anxiety. I am probably on the autism spectrum too but did not go to the doctor to get diagnosed. Sometimes I feel okay, sometimes I feel like commiting suicide. I have been suicidal since childhood, though never really went through my plans because I was too scared then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, YosemiteGrrl, VeryShy and 1 other person
Upvote 0
N

noairtobreathe1

May 6, 2023
Just the basic standard clinical depression and anxiety combo. I was diagnosed with 'Unspecified Personality Disorder' by a psych my last hospitalization but I dispute that diagnosis personally. I think it was just a diagnosis for the insurance company.

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy
Upvote 0
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Autism, depression and anxiety.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lynnschronicles and VeryShy
Upvote 0
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
PTSD, social anxiety, depression, and OCD

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lynnschronicles and VeryShy
Upvote 0
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
PTSD, "persistent despression", GAD with SAD "bordering agoraphobia" (it has fully developed into agoraphobia since diagnosis) a couple of redacted entries I don't want to disclose, and OCD and or Autism, they couldn't figure it out and I couldn't afford to get tested for either.

The 'rule out's were all personality disorders, and since I'm an adult (in my country) that's probably accurate.

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy
Upvote 0
img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
Never had it in me to get diagnosed but i'd figure its something in the dissociation/derelisation area... Couple that with social anxiety & whatever's causing hallucinations it's pretty hard to not want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy and YosemiteGrrl
Upvote 0
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Bipolar, depression and severe anxiety. Some physical stuff too.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
Upvote 0
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
Clinical depression, PTSD, severe anxiety and probably undiagnosed ADHD.

• Love
Upvote 0
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Do you suffer from severe mental illness that's making you want to CTB?
If so, do you mind sharing what illness you're suffering from?
Schizophrenia and Cognitive Decline(Dementia lite). For short my mind is having a short circuit when I try to remember stuff and my memory is so messed up I forgot people I used to know, I didn't even realized I forgot, someone had to literally tell me that I used to know those people

• Love
Upvote 0
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Going for a potential autism diagnosis in the next year or so. Depression and anxiety otherwise.

• Love
Upvote 0
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
self assessing since i havent gotten diagnosed β€” mdd, social anxiety, anxiety which have all stemmed from my unresolved childhood trauma

Upvote 0
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Mdd. Gad and adhd. Anxiety disorder is a motherfucker and i wouldn't wish it on anyone

Upvote 0