A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I got some stuff shipped from Amazon. Was going to try to kill myself but having thoughts about hurting my family. and I don't want to scar them for life. I just don't want to be alive right now.......I just feel done with everything almost. I'm just not fully ready to snap I guess

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, Soul, Mort and 3 others
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
I'm so sorry for your suffering :-(

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
thank you

Reactions: Halo13 and Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Take time to consider all options friend I do not know you and as someone who recently came very close to CTB and have chosen to try life again maybe life is worth one more Push? ..... Don't beat yourself up okay ❤️ consider your options and I respect whatever choice you make. It's upsetting of course to see other people get to this point.. know we are here for you.

Reactions: justanotherday, Donewith_, Mbound and 1 other person
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I'm about to snap. i keep losing people i don't want to be hurt anymore. i've been hurting since age 5. tried to kill myself at age 6 for the first time. my idea tonight should work. i don't know if ill follow through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Faraway1990, blanketyblk and 2 others
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
If I do it it's gonna be painful. Im bondaging myself to the bed, using a bdsm gag ball to mute my screams, and double tying two plastic bags with a belt
I'm going to meditate first and see if I clearly want to do this, if not i'll live I guess....for now
i think im gonna sign myself into to a mental hospital for the 5th time
i decided im just going to go to sleep, not gonna lose my job. Just try to survive another day I guess.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, Halo13, Soul and 1 other person
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Please don't make any impulsive decisions, it can lead to some really disastrous outcomes. This is something that can always wait. I'm sorry you're going through this much pain and we all understand here, never any judgment.

Reactions: justanotherday, Faraway1990, jake3d and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm very sorry you're struggling so. Please know we're here ready to listen when you want to talk. I wish you good outcomes no matter what you decide to do. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Ayeitsalaska, pole, Faraway1990 and 2 others