gonegal95

gonegal95

Aug 30, 2024
Comparing my options:
- chemical / drug is not possible, risk of survival is too high and can end up disabled. Too risky to obtain most effective ones.
- jumping, just seems uncomfortable to go outside and do all that.
- hanging, actually very difficult to achieve (I tried)
- gun, I can't afford it

I feel like hanging is the obvious choice here is hanging? But ideally, I wish I could pass with comfort in my sleep. :( I wish I lived in a country that would humanely put people like my to sleep. :( I really don't want to become more disabled and try to again. I wish I could in comfort in my sleep. I wish they treated us better overall, the healthcare system. I've already spent over half my life navigating psychiatric care, it doesn't work, it's only made me more humiliated, care in my country is a joke, I have exhausted all avenues.

Is there another less painful option not listed here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils and GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a death like never waking again to bring me peace from all this suffering, to me it's so cruel how it's not an option despite all the pain this existence causes. But anyway I wish you all the best, I hope you find the relief you search for.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are only so many options. Like you said obtaining drugs with high efficacy, such as the barbiturates, that are peaceful, is difficult. Guns are hard to get for many. Many resort to hanging with success. I don't know how peaceful it is. Some people jump from tall structures, but it needs to be really high to guarantee success. Some go for drowning. Others aphyxiate themselves with carbon monoxide (CO) through various means. All methods have a chance at failure to some degree.