• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The electricity is the most significant invention. It was dark in our cities before the electricity was invented. At that time, the full moon was a significant source of light at night. The Moon affects both the Earth and humans. The Moon affects the tides on the Earth. More suicides, accidents and madness occur during full moons. Increased light from the full moon could be what leads to the increase in suicides during that period.

The full moon affects me like nothing else. It feels like anything is possible when I see the full moon shining in the night sky. Only me and the full moon exist in that moment. Then I can do what I want. Then I can do things that I would not be able to do otherwise. I want to see the full moon when I die. I want to see the beautiful full moon on the most important day of my life. I believe dying at full moon is the best time to die.

Deaths by suicide increase significantly during the full moon

Fullmne

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena, Decided98, TheBroken and 2 others
calloftheabyss

calloftheabyss

Aug 30, 2023
I might have the next full moon marked on my calendar, but not for ctb reasons, surprisingly

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hmm interesting, I was born under a full moon so…maybe it added to my "madness"

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I can see the beautiful full moon in the night sky where I live! This would be the perfect time to die and leave the hell of life.

figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Might be, not sure. The full moon - as they said above - is usually connected with madness, werewolves and bloody murders... One thing might be true - when I had my kid someone said that the full moon triggers labour. It certainly did that night, there were hysterical women everywhere screaming that they needed a room.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I can see the beautiful full moon on the night sky,

Full moon

Reactions: doormat25
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I saw the almost full moon yesterday and I noticed it looked bright and very blurry, like the buildings

Maybe you have to have better eyes to see it in all of its crater-y-ness and live in the middle of a cornfield for the madness to set in 🌽 👀

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
hehe~ Maybe the whole thing about the full Moon driving people mad was true after all~ hehe~
I've always thought it was just beautiful and nothing else tho! lol

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
The sky has been full of clouds the last months. The human life has always been full of rudenesses and the best thing that I have done in my life is not to reproduce.

Reactions: sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
There's is something very sinister about moon.
I can always tell when it's getting fuller.
Moon emits cool light. The temperature in measured in moonlight is lower than in shade. Moonlight also promotes decay.
The ancient stories suggest that there used to be a time in the past when moon wasn't in the sky and that the world changed after moon appeared.
Nowadays there's also this association with the feminine and the moon. Venus was traditionally associated with the feminine not moon.
I personally wouldn't ctb during full moon.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There's is something very sinister about moon. I can always tell when it's getting fuller.
Moon emits cool light. The temperature in measured in moonlight is lower than in shade. Moonlight also promotes decay.
The ancient stories suggest that there used to be a time in the past when moon wasn't in the sky and that the world changed after moon appeared.
Nowadays there's also this association with the feminine and the moon. Venus was traditionally associated with the feminine not moon.
I personally wouldn't ctb during full moon.
What does it mean if you were born under a full moon?