• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Hi to all. Some people know about my story, and my searching for answers to my struggles I think I've found some responses on about gender transition, and my life after that as a trans woman. Cool, it worked some weeks. In fact, I've been logout this site all this week to not thinking about my own death, even I tried partial in the past two weeks.
Anyway, my problems increased, the workplace ones for being exactly. I'm afraid that I can lose my job at any moment because of a pair of errors (I work on an hostel and lost a reservation because of overbooking that I could being prevented), and that frightens me a lot.
Also, as a migrant, I have problems with my documentation, because in theory my residence was approved, but my ID isn't ready yet, and without that ID I can't afford a formal job and open a bank account, necessarily to work on formal way. So I don't have a imediate bright future on my way, only more and more problems and I'll have the struggle of unemployment and dealing with the shame to ask for another borrow that I don't pay yer the another ones.
The real problem is that episode of fucked up on my job threatens me and brings to my mind a serious death rush thoughts. In fact, before I publish this thread, I was tempted to publish the Partner thread instead. But on a less frightened state I decided to venting first and not to start again my CTB plan right now.
I negotiate with myself about the suicide. I consider all the consequences, all the posibilites, one of them to provoke a serious legal situation about my body since I'm in a foreign country and surely my family can't afford the expatriation of my remains. I'm still considered, and accept it as a desirable and peaceful way to die. Perhaps I only can wait about what will happen with my job and case solved, but I was temped even today to ran away and hang in any corner that I can found since I don't want to hang on the hostel to not avoid more problems to my boss.
Anyway, this isn't an emergency. And my crisis isn't strong enough to call the 911-like here or an so-called "life" phones. This is 50% help and v50% venting post since I was never so close to the serious planning about CTB.
And a suggestion to others on same or similar situations: I think we must wait to the storm cast away from our lives. But if the storm continues, we have the right to die. Period.
Cries

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Psilo and Johnnythefox