• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I remember when my grandad passed away just over a year ago, he died from pneumonia due to many health conditions. Before the funeral we went to see his body in the funeral home. My mum was the only one who wanted to see him, I felt bad as I didn't want her to go alone. I was pretty terrified to see a dead body but I went anyways for her sake. When I saw him it was strange, it was him alright but he was pale and cold. I felt his skin, it was smooth and cold pretty tough as well. The expression on his face was one of slumber, if I didn't know any better I would of thought he was taking a nap.

To be lying so quiet and so peacefully, it seems so warm and comforting. There was no expression of sadness or irritation, just a blank expression. To some that may be disturbing, to see a loved one unmoving, but for me it was so comforting.

I look forward to the day I cease to exist, the thought of my consciousness and my body decaying underneath an everlasting slumber seems almost heavenly. I feel like death is warm, I'd like to imagine it wraps its arms around you tightly as the life leaves your body.

The life that I live isn't one of happiness, I don't think I'll ever find that joy or love that I'm seeking. But to know that just maybe I'll feel a little bit of comfort as I fade away, it makes me feel a little better.

Maybe I'll ctb soon, I have nothing to live for after all. I think the love and warmth I seek is not available here, at least while I'm alive. Maybe when I pass I'll finally receive the warmth I've been seeking, even if I'm not there to witness it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Alexei_Kirillov, divinemistress36 and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Blablabla death isn't technically peaceful blablabla

I think we have to kind of romanticize it a bit if we want to get over SI (taking care not to go overboard).

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Blablabla death isn't technically peaceful blablabla

I think we have to kind of romanticize it a bit if we want to get over SI (taking care not to go overboard).
At this point I think getting stabbed in the face would be more peaceful then the life I've got going for me imo, let me fantasise about something being good for once, I need it lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Alexei_Kirillov, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I remember when my grandad passed away just over a year ago, he died from pneumonia due to many health conditions. Before the funeral we went to see his body in the funeral home. My mum was the only one who wanted to see him, I felt bad as I didn't want her to go alone. I was pretty terrified to see a dead body but I went anyways for her sake. When I saw him it was strange, it was him alright but he was pale and cold. I felt his skin, it was smooth and cold pretty tough as well. The expression on his face was one of slumber, if I didn't know any better I would of thought he was taking a nap.

To be lying so quiet and so peacefully, it seems so warm and comforting. There was no expression of sadness or irritation, just a blank expression. To some that may be disturbing, to see a loved one unmoving, but for me it was so comforting.

I look forward to the day I cease to exist, the thought of my consciousness and my body decaying underneath an everlasting slumber seems almost heavenly. I feel like death is warm, I'd like to imagine it wraps its arms around you tightly as the life leaves your body.

The life that I live isn't one of happiness, I don't think I'll ever find that joy or love that I'm seeking. But to know that just maybe I'll feel a little bit of comfort as I fade away, it makes me feel a little better.

Maybe I'll ctb soon, I have nothing to live for after all. I think the love and warmth I seek is not available here, at least while I'm alive. Maybe when I pass I'll finally receive the warmth I've been seeking, even if I'm not there to witness it.
same sn or overdosing on drugs is the best way to go out. or inhaling gas or getting poisoned or by gun. Quick and easy.

Reactions: halleyscomet
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
At this point I think getting stabbed in the face would be more peaceful then the life I've got going for me imo, let me fantasise about something being good for once, I need it lol.
I understand

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For many people the very last moments before their death are reported to be peaceful. Probably why the body ends up looking that way, relaxed and peaceful. Can't wait to have my peace too.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, divinemistress36 and halleyscomet
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I can relate to that experience watching my dad die, it was him in his most peaceful state. I often think of the nothingness that preceded the birth of the universe and think how peaceful things must have been before life began.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and halleyscomet
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death is after Death. The microsecond after the horrible brain or horrible brain stem die. There can be no pain no sensation no experience so yes that's peaceful.

Death is not "dying" because the organism is still alive . If ur suffering the pain of cancer u might be dying but ur still alive. Death is the stopping of pain forever . The dead can feel no pain