• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I can imagine being in death row is rather boring, you have no freedom in anything, and generally speaking you're there because of your crimes.
I can imagine that you get to a point where you sort of look forward to going to see 'Ol Sparky as it will mean mean some sort of release.
I bet that last 24 hours though are horrible, and when you're doing that final walk, the prospect of another minute, hour, day...
And if you didn't want to go, tough luck.

Funny old world eh?

Reactions: Manaaja and TheDevilsAngel
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Most criminals are on death row until their death from their own suicide or old age/illness.
Besides, it's pretty difficult to get out on death row, especially if they find that you have an account on a suicide forum...

Reactions: Dead beat dad
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Counties who still partake in death penalty (and usually have a huge proportion of anti -abortion rights activist in the meantime, as cynical as it is), are still mentally stuck in the 1800's..I mean gosh, even Ulan Bator has a monument against death penalty in its historical center...

Reactions: Soul and Dead beat dad
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Interesting philosophy, and it's ironic that society (at least those with the death penalty, especially in the US) are perfectly ok with the death penalty for convicted (condemned) criminals, but when it comes to suicide, they aren't ok with it.

Reactions: Manaaja, Cevapcici, Dead beat dad and 1 other person