V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
How do I take the decision to die out of my hands, but still die? People will terminal illnesses for example. Are there other ways? At this point, I wouldn't mind getting a terminal illness at least a fast acting one. But I'd rather pick something else.

Reactions: Beyondajoke, anelakapu and suffering
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
How do I take the decision to die out of my hands, but still die? People will terminal illnesses for example. Are there other ways? At this point, I wouldn't mind getting a terminal illness at least a fast acting one. But I'd rather pick something else.

ha, piss off a serial killer.

Tbh, I don't think so. If you believe in God and all that, you should know that only God can give u unpredictable death at any point and that it would REALLY be out of ur hands then.

Reactions: Meretlein
V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
I don't believe in god.

Reactions: Jc40 and FTL.Wanderer
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I don't believe in god.

well then its all up to chance. Maybe you'll get "lucky" and something happens to you.

Ppl with terminal illnesses didn't choose them, "it" chose them. (most often - cause there are a small percentage of ppl who purposely go around getting it)

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I tell my psychologist long time ago that I would love to have a fast acting and painless cancer. That way I would overcome the shame of suicide in my family.

Reactions: Jc40, Beyondajoke and Ssrejisser
V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
well then its all up to chance. Maybe you'll get "lucky" and something happens to you.

Ppl with terminal illnesses didn't choose them, "it" chose them. (most often - cause there are a small percentage of ppl who purposely go around getting it)
There are people who purposefully get a terminal illness? How do they do it?

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
pet a snake? catch a spider? I can think of a few more, no shortage of 'foreign agents' that facilitate death here in Australia

Reactions: Jc40 and Ssrejisser
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
There are people who purposefully get a terminal illness? How do they do it?

you know like smoking (chance tho), having sex with HIV people, and then not getting treated..stuff like that

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I live in the US.

I'm hoping for something quicker and less stigmatized.

Just go reckless, eventually something will happen. I mean I can't really think of anything.. besides purposely catching it.

V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
Maybe I'm just looking for something that doesn't exist. I already have my methods, but I'm having a super hard time with my SI. All I need to do is take a 4-5 gulps which will only take a few seconds. I don't have trouble getting the glass to my lips, but actually drinking it is another matter.

Reactions: ZiggyStardust
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Maybe I'm just looking for something that doesn't exist. I already have my methods, but I'm having a super hard time with my SI. All I need to do is take a 4-5 gulps which will only take a few seconds. I don't have trouble getting the glass to my lips, but actually drinking it is another matter.
totally understandable

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
the personal point of no return can only be determined by each individual for themselves.
It isn't just the SI, it is also that glimmer of hope that things will 'get better' (no matter how tiny that glimmer is) that something changes that makes it all worthwhile, that is another big hurdle to overcome.
Ask yourself honestly - what is holding you back?

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Totally understandable ,
Yeah getting a poisonous bite off a snake or getting HIV on purpose is just as difficult as drinking that glass.

I received a message from the vetshop saying I can pick up the second bottle of N this weekend. And today I'm thinking maybe there's hope for me?

I do t find a solution, except drink it or choose to live. Getting an illness on purpose is as hard as drinking N.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Why is it that you don't want your family and friends to know that you intentionally committed suicide?

V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
Why is it that you don't want your family and friends to know that you intentionally committed suicide?
I have no problem letting them know. I have already drafted them individual texts and will be sending them on a delay when I drink the N. Drinking it is hard for me and I feel much more comfortable doing other methods, like the night-night method, but that is hard to perfect. I also don't have a problem getting a terminal illness.

Beyondajoke

Beyondajoke

Jul 18, 2018
I've actually had elevated ca125 levels (uterine cancer?) on my last two blood tests. My GP wants me to have another test and an ultrasound. Of course I'm not going to do it and I'm hoping I'll have the first bit of luck that I've had in a long time and actually have cancer (which I'll refuse to treat)!

I tell my psychologist long time ago that I would love to have a fast acting and painless cancer. That way I would overcome the shame of suicide in my family.

Reactions: suffering
V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
the personal point of no return can only be determined by each individual for themselves.
It isn't just the SI, it is also that glimmer of hope that things will 'get better' (no matter how tiny that glimmer is) that something changes that makes it all worthwhile, that is another big hurdle to overcome.
Ask yourself honestly - what is holding you back?
I could tell them and they would help me and save me, but I don't want them to. There's a part of me that doesn't want to die, but I have always wanted to experience death ever since I was a kid. Now, I think its the best option for me right now.

Reactions: dandan
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I have no problem letting them know. I have already drafted them individual texts and will be sending them on a delay when I drink the N. Drinking it is hard for me and I feel much more comfortable doing other methods, like the night-night method, but that is hard to perfect. I also don't have a problem getting a terminal illness.
Dilute the N with some orange juice or something, or case it with some milk. You can practice before hand by getting something bitter or sour to eat before hand. Not sure if N is bitter or sour. Do you know?

V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
Dilute the N with some orange juice or something, or case it with some milk. You can practice before hand by getting something bitter or sour to eat before hand. Not sure if N is bitter or sour. Do you know?
I've heard that mixing it with oj doesn't work. I've heard that it is bitter not sour, but everyone has different taste buds.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've heard that mixing it with oj doesn't work. I've heard that it is bitter not sour, but everyone has different taste buds.
Yeah use some milk with it. What you can do is mix the N with some water to dissolve it. Then add some milk to tapper the bitterness. And use whole milk.

V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah use some milk with it. What you can do is mix the N with some water to dissolve it. Then add some milk to tapper the bitterness.
I have liquid N. Won't the milk or the oj effect the strength of the n? Have you any evidence that milk will help when mixed with liquid n?

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I think a lot and overthink a bunch. Any ideas on actually taking those few gulps?

I dunno I'm gonna be in same position soon.

Drinking N would be hard for me too.
I'm 36 years old and handsome and little dumb but also little smart ;)

Maybe drinking it early in the morning without to much thinking? Home alone for sure....

Out of curiosity... How old are you Viden?
I'm receiving my 2nd bottle of N soon and now thinking occurs...

V

Viden

Mar 13, 2019
I dunno I'm gonna be in same position soon.

Drinking N would be hard for me too.
I'm 36 years old and handsome and little dumb but also little smart ;)

Maybe drinking it early in the morning without to much thinking? Home alone for sure....

Out of curiosity... How old are you Viden?
I'm receiving my 2nd bottle of N soon and now thinking occurs...
I'm 28 and unfortunately, I am too smart for my own good. It's holding me back from drinking it.

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm 28 and unfortunately, I am too smart for my own good. It's holding me back from drinking it.
I feel you, maybe I'm "clinically" smart , like good grades and great deduction skills, can program and think, but no good at solving my problems , money problems are really hard, social too... Drinking won't be easy