bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I live in the city. They have just come first, the firefighters to open a window to enter, then emergencies and later the police, then a car with papers and gloves, I suppose it would be the judge. I have not yet seen the body removed but some neighbors have confirmed that it has passed away. I think they're waiting for the funeral home. This has made me think of no CTB at home. Only because of the commotion that would be generated. I don't know if he died of some disease (he was obese) or CTB, but he was a lonely and introverted man, but we always greeted each other and I once saw him in a nearby brewery. In summary, this experience has made me think of going to a hotel or a place full of nature and without people nearby. It's my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, Everybody_yells, ansiedad and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have the same dilemma; my apartment or a hotel?

I don't want the police to be in my flat so I might just go to a hotel if I manage to get SN or N someday.

Reactions: Isisnefert, ansiedad and bad luck
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I'm sorry you witnessed this.

Interesting input tbh, I haven't thought much about the commotion a death involves. I think if neighbors see a corpse carried out, gossip and false accusations against relatives or other nearby neighbours could arise (especially if you live in a smaller town), but one could care less about that if one is dead.

Nevertheless, I think there will also be commotion in hotels (which is/was also my idea) or elsewhere if you off yourself there.

I think many suicidal people have to live and die with that circumstance of causing a fuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isisnefert, ansiedad, bad luck and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
A lonely man. No close family. You ever helped a neighbor with a phone coverage problem. Apparently. Good neighbor without being a "Flanders". I've heard things I don't think the stupid neighbors knew. You know, someone lonely sometimes needs "company". Damn, thanks to the relative I live with, I've heard about most of his life. The guy is still hot and while the neighbors whispering on WhatsApp. Always the same, they always worry about someone when there is nothing to do. Loneliness, sleeping pills, tobacco, alcohol ... I still remember when I greeted him yesterday over a beer alone. Come to think of it, I always saw him alone. I, too, would have had a beer with him at noon if I didn't have a fucking fly following what I do and where I am going. If I drink, for example, I do it, far from home. Damn, if these neighbors knew everything about him, I don't want to know what they will say about me when he dies.
Damn, if these neighbors knew everything about him, I don't want to know what they will say about me when he dies.

• Aww..
Reactions: lofticries
Everybody_yells

Everybody_yells

Jan 29, 2021
I have always found an overly attached fond for having a peaceful ambience in front of me if I am to ctb someday (very soon I hope). You know something like that scene in Breaking Bad where Mike Ehrmantraut is shot by Walter and he is at this secluded lake with the sun setting. I just cannot a picture a more suitable background

Reactions: lofticries and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I have always found an overly attached fond for having a peaceful ambience in front of me if I am to ctb someday (very soon I hope). You know something like that scene in Breaking Bad where Mike Ehrmantraut is shot by Walter and he is at this secluded lake with the sun setting. I just cannot a picture a more suitable background
Yes, that death was staged in a sublime way

Reactions: Everybody_yells
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I live in the city. They have just come first, the firefighters to open a window to enter, then emergencies and later the police, then a car with papers and gloves, I suppose it would be the judge. I have not yet seen the body removed but some neighbors have confirmed that it has passed away. I think they're waiting for the funeral home. This has made me think of no CTB at home. Only because of the commotion that would be generated. I don't know if he died of some disease (he was obese) or CTB, but he was a lonely and introverted man, but we always greeted each other and I once saw him in a nearby brewery. In summary, this experience has made me think of going to a hotel or a place full of nature and without people nearby. It's my opinion.
Yes I plan to do it at a hotel as well. Not only that but they can rule out foul play if done at a hotel if there is cameras around.

Reactions: bad luck