BorderlineSuixide

BorderlineSuixide

Feb 19, 2020
I want you to know I still think about dying. I still see exit signs after every misfortune. It seems that thinking of death has become my obsession. I think my suicidal tendencies have become my compulsion. I am terrified of the thought of dying yet I always imagine myself dying. I am always thinking of death and all I see around me are things dying. I don't know how to stop this. I don't know how to control my thoughts. Save me from myself. Save me from my thoughts. I want you to know I still think about dying. I want you to know I don't know how to stop.
I thought I'd be dead by now and now every day is a mindless fucking tiring ritual and I don't want to do it anymore.
I want to hurt. I want to puke up all my food and rip apart my skin. I want to be so drunk I can't walk. I want to fuck randoms who tell me I'm pretty. I live a lie because I can't face the reality of what they did to me. I've lived this lie my whole life, the past is a burden that I cannot bear. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. Sometimes the pain isn't enough.
Fuck. I need to be dead already.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ready 2 go, Epsilon0, Bct and 8 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
dont know u mate..
but have u ever considered ayahuasca?
just to confront them deadly thoughts..
like kind of a reboot..