• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Death truly is the only peace from this cruel existence and cruel human species, I find comfort in death as it's the end of suffering in an existence that only ever caused harm in the first place, all that I've ever wished for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

To exist in this reality will always be so incredibly dreadful, I know that I don't belong in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for cruelty and suffering, rather all I wish for is the eternal absence of existence. Only eternal nothingness is ideal as after all one cannot be harmed by the absence of everything, I see so much beauty in no longer being able to suffer in this existence, no matter what I'd always see it as preferable to be permanently unaware.

It's really so undesirable to exist as a conscious being in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything destined for nothing but to suffer even more, decay and deteriorate. Both this existence and this human species are abomination, it's sad how humans just create even more suffering and are so unnecessarily cruel, even this place isn't a safe space from the cruelty of the human species and I'm not even surprised, so many humans just make me wish for death even more, death truly is the only relief.

Reactions: SelfKill and LifeIsBS
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Until death finds us, we search for ways to cope. Sharing our thoughts, fears and desires is one method.
Please, let us know your story. As long as you live, we are here to help.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori