Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
@Broken Chimera You had talked about my mother. I'm not in the best of situations to move out. I'm in my early 20s, still in university, and have barely any money to get my own place. It very much sucks. This pain has been built up for awhile. I've never had an outlet to talk openly about them.
My last psychologist broke my trust. It was enough to keep me quiet.
I brought up your mom because Ik that pattern well. Get angry then lash out then repeat. My parents meant well but they were toxic. You said it's been building up for a while. You vented this time but what about the next time? You need to be able to get away to relieve that pressure, even if it's just for a couple of hours. Anyone who went through half of your list would be ready to go off too. And you have a place to vent whenever you want. And sorry if I offended you with my last post, it wasn't my intention.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@HelensNepenthe
I hope that you have found peace with whatever decision you've chosen... you're story broke my heart and I wished for you to find balance in some way.
It is selfish that I want your life to continue but in a space you can enjoy.
peace

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Deleted member 19276
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I hope your passing was gentle and peaceful.
I'm sorry I wasn't on here to say goodbye.
RIP

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 19276 and peacefulhorizons
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@HelensNepenthe im sorry the battle was too much for you and no one could calm the storm . I hope you'll come back to tell us you're still fighting but I.fear the worst. :(

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and K-O
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Honey . i could not stop crying when i was reading your comments . i am a transgender and i know how exactly you feel and what you went through . we are a family and we have each other even if most of the people in the world reject us :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Deleted member 19276 and K-O
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi everyone, Helen here.

Thank you for the few who have checked up on me the past few nights. I am fortunately still alive. I will be dead within the next couple days. There are no exceptions to that comment. Nothing short of a miracle will be able to save me. I'm afraid of where my relationship will turn up at with a woman who I enjoy spending my time with. She had openly talked about things in "her closet" for a lack of better words. In fairness I had respectively commented about mine. She had opened up about cheating in prior relationships. One of them had included emotional cheating -- something that I became a victim of last year when I was in an active relationship with another woman. Even if this current woman brings me happiness, she would "make me a total mess" (in her own words the other night when we had talked about this) if she did it again. Something that made me extremely vulnerable, hurt, and a wreck. She had made a comment that this was nothing but a joke. I laughed it off without making mention of how badly that comment had hurt me.

Some circumstances in my life had happened that I don't want to pry into. I'm sure within some capacity judging from my last posts that you all could figure out what happened. It isn't that difficult. For the sake of my anonymity I would rather not talk into specifics regarding the situation.

There's no looking back now. Death is my final journey. With the passing of a streamer who I had supported for the last couple years, seeing how he ultimately succumbed to his disease of mental health, I will be joining the same path. My depression is cancer. It has only grown and mutated all throughout my mind, that the only way of curing me is through me being dead. These past few weeks having access to my lethal agent of choice has made me feel if I were diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

I was born a victim when I was conceived. All I had ever wanted in life, with the exception of being a woman (I was transitioning for a period of time; HRT had gave me some negative side effects), was someone who could comfort me in times where I needed the most. Maybe this woman I'm seeing now would be that one. Her and I overlap in some aspects. It is just a bit difficult, I guess, to continue weighing her down with fake happiness. Maybe she thinks about it that night I had told her about wanting to die. Maybe she still reflects on it but doesn't open up to me how I am feeling. Perhaps she's afraid. There is no way I could have that conservation with her. I'm going to feel bad because tomorrow she is wanting to give me a gift that she picked out. I even had noticed the other night she made herself smell beautiful. Something that I thought was really nice that she'd smell beautiful just for me. There's something about her that is very charming of her always wanting to me around me. It's something that I've always desired.

I worry a lot of how she'll react to my death. Perhaps I should make it clear to her that it wasn't her fault. I care about the people who will hear about my death. Even the ones who have done wrong in my life. I am afraid of friends online hearing about me in some capacity. I've made a note mentioning the communities I'm apart of.

I am very sick. A message from a lost cause. A person who has suffered a terrible life -- a life that is a nonstop emotional roller-coaster ride. The only fortunate thing that has came out of my life was never living a life of poverty. I've been fortunate to live a pretty high-end life with a father who has always been the bread winner. Fortunate to have a free ride in university without much debt.

If I go through with my plans, I will post a picture of my dog I had put down last year and a message about her. Hoping to share a memory of her that will positively reflect the members and guests on the forum. She meant a lot. I hope, if such afterlife exists, I will get to see her one last time. Things may have been different if she was still apart of my life. She seemed to get me through the worst times. I will never forget what she meant to me.

I'll check up on you all in a few more days.

Goodbye for now. PM's are open if you want to chitchat. I'm always down for a good chat.

- - -

I can't stop thinking about this woman. Will my death have an impact on her? Will she be destroyed? Does she ever think about the type of person that I am mentally? Would this trigger her to kill herself or harm herself? Should I ride this relationship, wherever it takes me, and then redecide? This is such an unfortunate situation that I'd never expect myself to be in. Every night we're always chatting away until it's close to our bedtimes. We've shared a couple beers together. Last night we both got mildly drunk watching some movie that I've never watched. She shared a lot of laughs with me. Snorted a couple times around me. She has all the good intentions. She doesn't know that I'm just wearing a mask. I like her, a lot. We've been exclusive for a little bit now. Someone who i could eventually proudly tell people "That's my girlfriend!".

Meanwhile I know that my happiness relies on other's for happiness. I wish people would include me in their activities. I would definitely be down. It's just hard. You know?

I'd love to hear from any of you. Apologies with how long this post was. I rather have too much detail and little substance.
- - -

@HelensNepenthe im sorry the battle was too much for you and no one could calm the storm . I hope you'll come back to tell us you're still fighting but I.fear the worst. :(
Living Sucks,
In a few days the monsoon of my life will eventually come to an end. I appreciate you, from the bottom of my heart, sharing a few hours out of your day to talk to me online.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eeyore9128, Darkhaven, Epsilon0 and 10 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
❤ sending you a big hug ❤

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I don't know how my death will effect her. Maybe it'll traumatize her for a bit. I'm sorry. It has to be done. I can't continue to wear a mask.

Days are coming closer, and closer. I genuinely like her a lot. We're exclusive now. I'm afraid. I don't want to traumatize another person. That's all I've dealt is trauma in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hello, oh Beautiful One♡

One of the problems with being an empath, is I feel and carry the emotions of those I know (and even don't know) and love. Majority of my physical and verbal altercations as a youth and even now as an adult, have been due to someone hurting someone I love.. Hurt me, I can take it, but don't fuck with someone I love...
When u hurt, I hurt. When u cry, I cry...Esp a kind, innocent, sensitive, and delicate soul, such as yourself.

I may not know much about what u have endured throughout ur life, and even now, but I feel ur pain @HelensNepenthe

Sending u love, hugs, kisses from NY, for the remainder of ur days here..♡♡♡..And if I need to "deal" with this this female, lemme know..lol..I GOT U!

MUCH love, Sweetheart♡♡♡

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and HelensNepenthe
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I've taken the stat dose of meto.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, disabledandhopeless, Brackenshire and 2 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I've taken the stat dose of meto.

Oh, Helen, I'm so sorry it's come to this. Your life has been unfair, and I wish more for you.

a system that failed me. Fuck the doctor who stood me up when I paid weekly to come see them. Suddenly forgot about me. I haven't been to a psychiatrist ever since!! Or therapy!! See whereI am now??
Your OP suggests that you haven't exhausted all the options available to you. So, all I'll say is that while I respect the decision you make about your life if there's any shred of doubt then remember that not all professionals are similarly uncaring and not all routes of 'recovery' even involve them.

Take care, @HelensNepenthe. I wish you all the very best. We'll all be here should you change your mind or it not work out. xx

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I love everyone of you. I am going to proceed. Thank you for everything. Living Sucks, Enjoras, GoodPersonEffed, Mainlander, Alec (or Alex? memory is foggy...) and the countless others. Taylor too. You were all amazing people who were apart of my life. Thank you so much for everything.

Helen will consume her nepenthe soon. I hope to cross soon. Give me a day. If I'm not back, please self ban. I mean it this time!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ts0hill, Deleted member 13412, eeyore9128 and 17 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
The final image of the dog/puppy... Those eyes... It's almost as if it senses something. God, this feels horrible and at the same time, it's good that you are finding your peace.
Part of me wishes it doesn't work and another wishes that you may get your freedom and pass. If something happens, it would be good to know here.
Either way... Thank you for sharing and wishing you all the best! I hope it goes well and completely painless...
Seriously, you sound like an epic person, sorry that you are in so much pain and there is no walking around this.
Safe journey out there!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and WinterFaust
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
The final image of the dog/puppy... Those eyes... It's almost as if it senses something. God, this feels horrible and at the same time, it's good that you are finding your peace.
Part of me wishes it doesn't work and another wishes that you may get your freedom and pass. If something happens, it would be good to know here.
Either way... Thank you for sharing and wishing you all the best! I hope it goes well and completely painless...
Seriously, you sound like an epic person, sorry that you are in so much pain and there is no walking around this.
Safe journey out there!
I love everyone of you. I am going to proceed. Thank you for everything. Living Sucks, Enjoras, GoodPersonEffed, Mainlander, Alec (or Alex? memory is foggy...) and the countless others. Taylor too. You were all amazing people who were apart of my life. Thank you so much for everything.

Helen will consume her nepenthe soon. I hope to cross soon. Give me a day. If I'm not back, please self ban. I mean it this time!

I hope you are still with us :(
If not, i hope you are at peace and had a save, quick and painless journey.
Hopefully you found and find the peace you were searching

Reactions: less than, Deleted member 19276 and GoodPersonEffed
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Hopefully you have found peace, no matter what choice you have made for yourself.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Hope you found peace

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Last seen on Friday...is
HelensNepenthe
gone? :(

anybody talked/chatted, or knows something?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Last seen on Friday...is
HelensNepenthe
gone? :(

anybody talked/chatted, or knows something?
It seems they took the bus.. can't be certain but last message was same as here mostly, that they took the meto. I am surprised she didn't self ban as she was so very keen on security.

however the post does say to ban if not returned in a day . That's up to mods now
@RainAndSadness @angel-of-the-night

Reactions: RainAndSadness and peacefulhorizons
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It seems they took the bus.. can't be certain but last message was same as here mostly, that they took the meto. I am surprised she didn't self ban as she was so very keen on security.

however the post does say to ban if not returned in a day . That's up to mods now
@RainAndSadness @angel-of-the-night

Thanks for notifying me. It looks like they were successfull in their exit, therefore I'll ban the account. I'll reverse that if it turns out to be a mistake on my part. RIP

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost.soul and peacefulhorizons
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm late to his parting, but I hope his transition into the unknown is a peaceful and dignified one. :hug:

Reactions: Busdriver
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you found peace.

Reactions: Busdriver
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I hope that you have found the peace you set out for. Rest in paradise. x

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

Still frozen about your change of pace that I didn't see coming. Worse, I wasn't available and present to provide support when you rolled on that dark slope. Now, prevention cannot apply. Repair is out of question. All those words held back are intriguing, if not haunting. A friendship can only be unfinished and I can't help to state the truth, your departure upset me beyond reason, but also contributed to a mutation of consciousness when I was in parallel ready for it.
I just was seeing the extent of your qualities potentially overtaking the struggles. But you had secrets, that kept unadjusted, grew as unbearable disturbances. They conquered and defeated. Can the situation be accepted ? I'm afraid, not in my case. Nevertheless, thanks for the void behind.

Last edited: