BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
After getting sick I've been abandoned by everyone, even my own mother. Apparently it's pretty common with chronic illness. That includes mental illness as well. Nobody wants to be around a sick person. Death is all I have left.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest, pthnrdnojvsc, Immensevoid and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
After getting sick I've been abandoned by everyone, even my own mother. Apparently it's pretty common with chronic illness. That includes mental illness as well. Nobody wants to be around a sick person. Death is all I have left.
My so-called Family make it very clear that they want very little to do with me.
My crime for this ill treatment by them is because I suffer from clinical depression.
Yes, being mentally ill is a crime to some people.
I'm the black sheep of the family because I can barely function due to crippling mental illness.
So sorry you are going through this too.
It really is heartbreaking to be treated in such a despicable fashion.
Death brings the end of suffering and is my only comfort.
Yet my so-called family will feel sorry for themselves when I'm gone.
They only seem to care, or pretend to care when we have put ourselves out of our misery.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, SMmetalhead36 and S like suicide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on after all, I'm not even surprised that people are acting in such a way, most people in this cruel existence are very self centred.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and SMmetalhead36
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
My so-called Family make it very clear that they want very little to do with me.
My crime for this ill treatment by them is because I suffer from clinical depression.
Yes, being mentally ill is a crime to some people.
I'm the black sheep of the family because I can barely function due to crippling mental illness.
So sorry you are going through this too.
It really is heartbreaking to be treated in such a despicable fashion.
Death brings the end of suffering and is my only comfort.
Yet my so-called family will feel sorry for themselves when I'm gone.
They only seem to care, or pretend to care when we have put ourselves out of our misery.
They only care when it affects them. They don't give a shit about our quality of life. They only care about how our deaths will inconvenience them.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
They only care when it affects them. They don't give a shit about our quality of life. They only care about how our deaths will inconvenience them.
This is so true sadly,the only worry of my family when I attempted suicide was "why are you doing this to us?you want give us problems with police etc..." It's disgusting that it makes me feel i want vomit.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Family can be worse than strangers. This is one of the reasons that I don't have any dealings with my blood relatives. When I CTB, they're not getting anything from me. So sorry you had to endure these things

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE