• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
I'm seeing quite a few seeking partner adds on this forum... Why not create a gathering and all go one shot. Method = koolaid. It could be any method but I'm sure this can be done if everyone was serious about offing themselves.

Reactions: Cyanide
Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
Suggestion for those who want to do this with a partner, not my personal preference... I'm not interested in creating one. It's a suggestion to those who are afraid to do this alone. Even though the more people the lower the odds, I'm sure it would help some get over the survival instinct. Perhaps?

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
You want to form a suicide cult? All you need is one person to call the autorities on you ans it all falls down

This. Completely this. Plus anyone who survives, will be charged manslaughter for everyone who didnt. And then youre in the pysch ward of a prison incapable of CTB, and trapped for the rest of your live, and knowing you basically killed all these people, oh and failed at the most basic human right, Suicide.

Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
Killed? Wtf... If you change your mind you would leave... The idea is that everyone would like to kill them selves and do it together. Your right about survivors facing charges which is why steps would have to be introduced making sure everyone wanted to go through with it... If you want to live, then live

Reactions: Cyanide and MAIO
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Killed? Wtf... If you change your mind you would leave... The idea is that everyone would like to kill them selves and do it together. Your right about survivors facing charges which is why steps would have to be introduced making sure everyone wanted to go through with it... If you want to live, then live

The law doesnt care about ideas. It only cares about the flawed system of doing things. I know its dumb, but even suggesting things like this could bring the FBI down on us in a heartbeat.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
i agree i would no
The law doesnt care about ideas. It only cares about the flawed system of doing things. I know its dumb, but even suggesting things like this could bring the FBI down on us in a heartbeat.

you don't get to decide when you die gov does. life is a inquestionable inherent good that is worth it even if its bad.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Israel actually has,an online team deciated to catching suicidal people who express desire to die online

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Israel actually has,an online team deciated to catching suicidal people who express desire to die online

In that country, I'd just cross into palastine and start a fight. You may die horribly, but death is death if youre gonna be arrested for suicide.

Reactions: Cyanide and MAIO
Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
And the plan has already crumbled.

Various reasons. Trust, laziness, income, survival instinct few more... for me it's simply trust. Also survival instinct has foiled my initial attempt... Imagine you travel here only to have your partner want to live? You'd either commit putting them in danger, or be pissed and travel for nothing....

The alternative is doing this alone. Which sucks...