RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
Hi on the bottle of deodorant I saw message Solvents abuse kills instantly and I am wondering is this a method I can use for CTB?
From the other side when you fail you'll be vegetable to the end of Yours life

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If this was a real method that actually killed instantly this would be banned since decades ...

Reactions: Worndown and LoiteringClouds
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
If this was a real method that actually killed instantly this would be banned since decades ...
I don't say its a method, people huffing this to get high but sometimes its lead to asphyxiation

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't say its a method, people huffing this to get high but sometimes its lead to asphyxiation
I think I've seen such videos. Well, whether you die bc of asphyxiation or not is a gamble imo. If you're serious about an attempt you should look into other methods.

Reactions: RadiantNumber
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I think I've seen such videos. Well, whether you die bc of asphyxiation or not is a gamble imo. If you're serious about an attempt you should look into other methods.
I think so, you could die or become vegetable with destroyed brain to the end of yours life

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That might only be if you attempt in California. Ginger Snaps will kill you there too!

These companies have lawyers that warn about every possibility so they can defend against a liability lawsuit.
It is safe or it would not be on the market.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
or you might just end up with nerve damage and numbness to half your body, unable to speak, unable to control your bladder, seizures, etc. your call if you wanna risk it but it's not as simple as "oh i'll either die or i'll be brain dead or i'll live" there are possibilities that will only worsen and prolong your current suffering.