J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
I will try on the 12th of March.

My depression has gotten to the point where i cannot eat nor sleep or have the energy to show up for work. My debts are mounting and I am not happy.

My plan is to travel deep into the a national forest (in healesville) with minimal food and supplies aswell as 100grams of sodium nitrite. I do not have anti emetics so im going to have to do without. I plan to starve myself for a day before heading off. If i end up puking my first dose and surviving, my body will be too weak to walk 10km to civilization and i will take another dose. If that fails then its likely my body will have deterioted to the point where I will die of starvation and dehydration. I will not take my phone with me and the odds of someone finding me within 3 days is basically slim to none; 3 days is all I need to die of dehydration if it comes to it.

thanks

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Escaper Boy, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019

My depression has gotten to the point where i cannot eat nor sleep or have the energy to show up for work. My debts are mounting and I am not happy.

My plan is to travel deep into the a national forest (in healesville) with minimal food and supplies aswell as 100grams of sodium nitrite. I do not have anti emetics so im going to have to do without. I plan to starve myself for a day before heading off. If i end up puking my first dose and surviving, my body will be too weak to walk 10km to civilization and i will take another dose. If that fails then its likely my body will have deterioted to the point where I will die of starvation and dehydration. I will not take my phone with me and the odds of someone finding me within 3 days is basically slim to none; 3 days is all I need to die of dehydration if it comes to it.

thanks
hardcore. good luck friend

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Lifeisatrap, Strumgewehr and 1 other person
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
Sounds potentially horrendous, but I hope the scenery makes up for it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Honigwaffel, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019

thanks
Like next year? March was last month.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deadgirl, thisplaceisaprison and 2 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
ebay -> search -> primperan -> 2 weaks and you will get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceangel, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
ebay -> search -> primperan -> 2 weaks and you will get it

Theres no way to reasonable obtain anti emetics in australia

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Last month?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

thanks
I wish you peace and good luck friend.
I hope you find some line to lift you from this darkness.
DBD

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

That is true currently. I also live in aus and have received primperan from a greek ebay seller but that was in november 2018. Upon looking on ebay US no one currently sells it anymore. Used to be many vendors. Probably was a crack down on it.

Alas there is still hope. A drug called anagraine contains metoclopramide and is otc I think here in aus. However it contains 500mg paracetamol with 5mg meto (as opposed to 10mg in primperan). Here is the link from a vendor in sydney: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ANAGRAI...m2a80ac41d0:g:5oIAAOSwvbdZATjx&frcectupt=true

Please reconsider your current plan. Chances are high that you may be found or if not endure an unpleasant death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hite ES and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Nice. Yes this is actually one of the suppliers of SN listed in the new PPEH.

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
I purchased from the seller, "leanne" listed in the suicide.wiki page.

The product arrived in a bag, and the packaging did not specify purity. It was also branded "food grade".

I posted a pic of it in another thread with my concerns. I since messaged the seller and they assured me that their product is 99%> pure.

This one though seems far more legit

Thankyou for your reassurance. I bought two versions which will arrive at two different post offices this week LOL. Hoping atleast one of them will do the job.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
P

Peeloffallmyskin

Apr 7, 2019
Get metomax or anagraine! They are available otc and contain the same active ingredient, just a lower dosage of 5mg with paracetamol. I'm going to take 8 to give me 40 grams. I got the anagraine it came in a box of 10.

Reactions: Hite ES, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redrock and 1 other person
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Get metomax or anagraine! They are available otc and contain the same active ingredient, just a lower dosage of 5mg with paracetamol. I'm going to take 8 to give me 40 grams. I got the anagraine it came in a box of 10.

Nicely done

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Both of those require "pharmacist's advice" or prescription to get online (non eBay). Anagraine was on eBay Australia for a while however now it is gone out of stock presumably.
That is true currently. I also live in aus and have received primperan from a greek ebay seller but that was in november 2018. Upon looking on ebay US no one currently sells it anymore. Used to be many vendors. Probably was a crack down on it.

Alas there is still hope. A drug called anagraine contains metoclopramide and is otc I think here in aus. However it contains 500mg paracetamol with 5mg meto (as opposed to 10mg in primperan). Here is the link from a vendor in sydney: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ANAGRAI...m2a80ac41d0:g:5oIAAOSwvbdZATjx&frcectupt=true

Please reconsider your current plan. Chances are high that you may be found or if not endure an unpleasant death.
If you read the eBay description, that product is "Pharmacist Only Medicine and requires pharmacist advice for us to send it to you." I don't know if they actually do check, but it's annoying. Someone please verify for us.

Last edited: