Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Interesting report here. Not to be taken as an endorsement.

• Wow
Reactions: Noisette, Brokenwithbpd, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is that the same stuff that used to be called "Locker Room"? I tried wading through the article but may have missed something: Did they state how she died? I mean: Did it cause a heart attack or ... ?

Does anyone recall a Sherlock Holmes quote something like: "Certainly his/her heart failed to beat; what caused it to fail is the real question"?

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Is that the same stuff that used to be called "Locker Room"? I tried wading through the article but may have missed something: Did they state how she died? I mean: Did it cause a heart attack or ... ?

Does anyone recall a Sherlock Holmes quote something like: "Certainly his/her heart failed to beat; what caused it to fail is the real question"?

I'd imagine so. I tried to look up the exact mechanism by which isopropyl nitrite kills:
ETA Methemoglobinemia,like SN.

"Poppers" affect the brain and heart by causing a drop in blood pressure. Of course,this wasn't just Isopropyl Nitrite alone,it would have been just a tiny drop in that liquid suspension.
Who knows what the other chemicals did?
More information should become available when her name is released.
Yes- aka "locker room".

Direct link to .pdf from which screenshot was taken

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-143006_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-143006_Drive.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
This post explains a lot. The lady was on a whole bunch of ither stuff that killed her.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...le-of-poppers-sex-inhalant.43174/#post-786438