M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
Been incessantly focused on ending it lately and am thinking fentanyl is the way.

Anyone have any leads on where to get? I'm not a narc, just a hopeless broad.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Circles and sadbunny
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
We are not permitted to reveal any sources on the open forum [read rules and FAQ] and as yet, no one can send you a private message either. So you will need to be patient. Try looking into some of the resources on the site and the wiki, you might find something within those pages that helps or at least informs you of other areas of interest.

Reactions: Circles
hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
if you can get your hands on fentanyl then i would definitely do so, it provides a super relaxing way to die. i would recommend taking an antihistamine because if you manage to stay conscious then you may be rather itchy, but aside from that then you just need to get your hands on some which is the hardest part and im unable to help with that, my apologies :/

Reactions: Circles
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
This is my method

Anyone have any experience on it pls send me a pm

ItsAllGoneWhycantI

ItsAllGoneWhycantI

Freedom, rest for me & release for those I love.
Aug 15, 2019
This is in my top 3 methods, along with sn and night night if i can get the technique.

Just an issue of sourcing.

I tried already with a cold water distillation of codeine, 130 cocodamol in 200ml of water, with half a litre of spirits. That was a nice. I did puke a little (about 100ml) passed out after about 40 mins, but woke up 18hours later in hospital.

Next time fent, sn, or a higher number of pills.

Just want it to end so i can rest. No more pain for me, freedom finally and freedom from my pain for those i love.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Awhile back another member sent me the URL for a chemical supplier in Hong Kong called

w,w,w....tgc-rc......<DOT>com

(I altered the URL because we're not allowed to post active links directly to sources.)

On their "opioids" page they list a fentanyl substitute they call "fulonyn" which is on "pre-order" status. I have no experience with opioids or with this company but posted this as a possibility to investigate if any of you are interested

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Awhile back another member sent me the URL for a chemical supplier in Hong Kong called

w,w,w....tgc-rc......<DOT>com

(I altered the URL because we're not allowed to post active links directly to sources.)

On their "opioids" page they list a fentanyl substitute they call "fulonyn" which is on "pre-order" status. I have no experience with opioids or with this company but posted this as a possibility to investigate if any of you are interested
That's reaaaaaally fishy. Not even a fent analogue, SN probably has better chances, plus it's cheaper.