• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I see in America there is a new 48 hours murder mystery coming up on Saturday night called this. It is about a caregiver that kills her client by using eyedrops. I saw another one about a women who killed her husband quickly with using one bottle of the substance. It looks like people are popping up dead everywhere from Visine. Why is this not a more popular method than SN?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I see in America there is a new 48 hours murder mystery coming up on Saturday night called this. It is about a caregiver that kills her client by using eyedrops. I saw another one about a women who killed her husband quickly with using one bottle of the substance. It looks like people are popping up dead everywhere from Visine. Why is this not a more popular method than SN?
I thought eye drops usually just made people shit themselves

But don't we all shit ourselves when we die ?

I drank laundry detergent once , ok… by accident
Tasted awful!! Might be comparable to eye drops in some fashion- so strong tasting methods might be super distasteful - literally ) and non effective. I think it's best ( if you're comfortable ) to choose another option just because the reliability and comfort and peacefulness of this method seems like to many barriers to cross. And the success rate probably low, probably just gonna go to a hospital . Don't do this please, if it was effective and peaceful more people would probably do it because eye drops are at almost every pharmacy and convenience store

W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
I've seen posts on here where people say they drank bottles of it and nothing like it has to build up so I'm not sure. I've seen those dateline seems there must be variables

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Our local killer used 6 bottles in a drink.
She just was sentanced to life.

It had to be way more than that. I don't know where they got 6 bottles from when the article says this:

"Hernan was "'was 'known' for eye drops and that she purchased them in great volume and there would be bottles and boxes from eye drops all over the residence,"

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a user thread about "Daily Visine"

Idk whether they succeeded or not.