• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
May sound like a stupid method, or very stupid method, but I'm young (only 21) and have a limited access to resources, especially since I live with my parents and don't work or make my own money or anything, so I'm really considering every single possibility here, and I am extremely desperate. I used the search function and barely found anything on the topic, so I decided to make my own post. Google and Reddit also didn't give quite many results like I was looking for on the topic. I'm curious. What would happen. What would I feel. Would it be an effective method?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There was a case I remember when a poor guy overdosed on water. Not intentionally- he had severe toothache and was trying to numb the pain with cold water. I think it was enough to overwhelm his kidneys and he did die- really sad.

I think most things in excess are poisonous but I also would think it would end up being terribly painful and drawn out- it's death by organ failure I suppose which I can't imagine would be gentle.

Also, I would have thought someone in your household might notice? Imagine you'll constantly be needing the toilet.

Sorry- I know that's not helpful. Think everyone is after an easily accessible and reliable method but honestly, for anyone, suicide is made to be as difficult as possible I'm afraid.

• Informative
Reactions: chloramine, waitingforrest, lionetta12 and 1 other person
Poor Stargazer

Poor Stargazer

See You @ The Singularity
Mar 31, 2022
I remember some radio show had a water drinking contest. The person who "won" ended up dying. I think your cells become so hydrated they simply pop like a balloon. Not sure if its painful or euphoric. I dont know how quick and painless it would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finding Sirius and whatevs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I remember some radio show had a water drinking contest. The person who "won" ended up dying. I think your cells become so hydrated they simply pop like a balloon. Not sure if its painful or euphoric. I dont know how quick and painless it would be.

Shit! That's awful- even worse than the guy with the toothache in a way. You'd think they might have researched whether it was safe before setting the challenge.

Reactions: Poor Stargazer
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: Poor Stargazer
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Probably absolutely excruciating.

Reactions: rationaltake
M

mjosjueiowl

Jul 15, 2022
I guess it causes imbalance of ion levels in blood, which may cause headache, dizziness, irregular heartbeats, etc. I don't think it's a painless way to go. (I'm not an expert. It's just a guess. )

Reactions: obafgkm
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Okay, so I actually attempted this way twice since first writing this...since I'm still here not very successful obviously, but all it really did was made me vomit. At first there was some food mixed in, but eventually I was just vomiting pure water on its own. I think that's pretty much the end of it. I think it's physically impossible for me to kill myself this way without some underlying condition.

• Informative
Reactions: chloramine, Hollowillow and lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I overdosed on ice coffee some years ago accidently and ended up puking for a week straight. I consumed water in between puking and nothing else, to keep myself hydrated. Eventually I started puking up pure water only, was a horrible week and very painful. Had to stop drinking water completely for a couple days to stop the vomiting 100%.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I tried this a few times it's almost impossible I mean you can because people have died that way but in my experience you'll just throw up when your body can't hold anymore
It's mostly athletes at risk from it I can't remember exactly why exactly but I've not had any luck so far it's very difficult

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
May sound like a stupid method, or very stupid method, but I'm young (only 21) and have a limited access to resources, especially since I live with my parents and don't work or make my own money or anything, so I'm really considering every single possibility here, and I am extremely desperate. I used the search function and barely found anything on the topic, so I decided to make my own post. Google and Reddit also didn't give quite many results like I was looking for on the topic. I'm curious. What would happen. What would I feel. Would it be an effective method?
It sounds like drowning...

Try partial suspension hanging
?

Last edited:
R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
I tried this also. I drank about 6 litres in two hours. I had to keep weeing and ended up vomiting all of the water. It's not as easy to ctb like this as you might think.

Reactions: Teenytiny
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I tried this a few times it's almost impossible I mean you can because people have died that way but in my experience you'll just throw up when your body can't hold anymore
It's mostly athletes at risk from it I can't remember exactly why exactly but I've not had any luck so far it's very difficult
I believe it's because when you exercise your body switches to conserving water. It's been awhile since I read about it more in depth, but that's the gist of what I remember.

Reactions: Teenytiny
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I tried this also. I drank about 6 litres in two hours. I had to keep weeing and ended up vomiting all of the water. It's not as easy to ctb like this as you might think.
I hate that our most popular method has vomit involved too.

How? Help?

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
I believe the reason you die has something to do with the excessive water flushing all the sodium out of your system, which sends you into shock and eventually kills you.