• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
If I tie a rope to a doorknob and on my neck, and lean forward will it work out and make me die? and would it work if I did the same thing with a shoelace/scarf?
I don't know if this is gonna work or not. but if it can make me die I wanna do it please explain how it works

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This is called partial hanging. You can learn about it here

Upvote 0
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
It can of course, but it's not that easy at al

Reactions: matheus
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's nothing easy about it. It's easier to describe it than do it, but what isn't?

Reactions: Linda
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How do you set it up tho i can't seem to find anything
I think there's more to it than tying the end of a ligature onto the doorknob, the other end around your neck, and then leaning forward. The ligature length has to be right, the ligature size needs to be right, the slip knot needs to function correctly, the ligature needs to squeeze the right part of the neck and apply pressure to the right place.......there's a lot to know. I suggest you do more research.

• Informative
Reactions: matheus and fkyou
Upvote 0
nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
Thanks for telling me and yeah T^T do you know where I can find more info about it? Im just really stressed..

Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
i've just been reading about door knob hangings. Not only Kate spade and Mick Jagger's ex, but numerous others. Including an eight year old boy, and a 10-year-old boy(really really sad!). And even a dog who got caught up in his owners bra which was hanging over the door knob. I'm thinking it might be pretty easy in comparison. And using the tie from the bathrobe is much more comfortable, i think after testing it out, compared to the rope.

Also if you look at the Swedish kid who took his own life, on a WebCam, watch how low he squats and then pushes his legs out… You could definitely do this from a door knob.

The 21-year-old was on some type of drug that made him super relaxed, but if you do the hyperventilation then Valsalva maneuver, that could help w the SI… I think Im going to try this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
If I tie a rope to a doorknob and on my neck, and lean forward will it work out and make me die? and would it work if I did the same thing with a shoelace/scarf?
I don't know if this is gonna work or not. but if it can make me die I wanna do it please explain how it works
It doesn't sound like it would work

Upvote 0
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
This story is somewhat related. Years ago, a young guy who used to live in my late parents' neighborhood was pulled over for drunk driving. The police put him in some kind of holding room that had a phone on the wall. He successfuly suicided by hanging himself with the cord of the phone.

Reactions: JenX
Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
This story is somewhat related. Years ago, a young guy who used to live in my late parents' neighborhood was pulled over for drunk driving. The police put him in some kind of holding room that had a phone on the wall. He successfuly suicided by hanging himself with the cord of the phone.
Oh jeez. That's really sad. But it does show it doesn't take a lot of plans and practicing… I've read so many threads for over a week now and I think it's way over complicated here.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
Upvote 0
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I live with my parents. So, it's impossible for me to try hanging, night night, plastic bag, inert gas, etc. methods without getting caught. I can be outside for a couple of hours. Thus, I am thinking of SN. Which other methods can I possibly utilize for CTB? I need to CTB as soon as possible. Please help.

Upvote 0
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Oh jeez. That's really sad. But it does show it doesn't take a lot of plans and practicing… I've read so many threads for over a week now and I think it's way over complicated here.
The over-complication mostly comes from the desire to avoid pain. That makes good planning necessary. Of course it's relatively simple to tie a ligature around the neck and then let yourself hang from anywhere. But there's the issue of constricting the windpipe, leading to panic and pain. Some people don't care, but many on this forum do. So that leads them to certain "tricks", like making sure that you "aim" specifically for the carotid artery, to make you pass out peacefully before anything painful could happen.

In other words : If you don't care about pain, it's indeed not complicated at all.

Reactions: JenX
Upvote 0