arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
I cant get SN right now. My packages are being checked by relatives. What do you guys think about dehydration? Is it worth attempting with this?

• Aww..
Reactions: mafuyu
Faejin

Faejin

Feb 10, 2023
It is most likely one of the worse ways to go. Not only does it require a lot of discipline, but after about a whole day of drinking almost no water you will get super dizzy, how, and just feel awful and I can only imagine that it gets worse from there.

Your relatives will also most likely notice that you are off or extremely dehydrated.

however it does have the upside of being you being able to pull out at any moment if you want to.

Reactions: AloneInCollege and arcadia
ShoresideThoughts

ShoresideThoughts

Thoughts beside the sea
Feb 15, 2023
If your packages are being checked by relatives, that is to say, if you are living with them or very close to them and they check up on you, they could easily find out due to the signs of late dehydration(fatigue, dizziness).

I wouldn't vouch for it because from my knowledge your SI is very tempting when it comes to running out of food or water, and it can be very painful and uncomfortable too. There seems to be some uncertainty in how everyone responds to dehydration in particular, based on what I've learned, so who can say if you would have a pleasant way out.

I wish you an easy way out with whatever you choose.

Reactions: mafuyu, AloneInCollege, d3c96524be95 and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It'll be agonising pain and you'll have hallucinations and stuff. Awful way to go!

Reactions: Yavannah
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Tried that as a teenager. Obviously didn't work. After a couple days, I did not experience intense thirst anymore and felt very sleepy + weaker and weaker. As far as I can recall, except for the dry mouth and throat, it was not that unpleasant. Then it's very blurry, but I can remember my thoughts were very altered and confused, so I can well imagine that some would experience hallucinations (that wasn't my case at that point though). I was eventually admitted in an intensive care unit where I was dripped. I think I still had some time before I'd experience the actual documented agony of this method, so I was probably still very far from death.

I don't think it's a peaceful way to go at all. Very unreliable, very slow, and probably very painful at some point. Unless you live as a complete recluse, it's very likely that you'll be saved long before you're at the slightest risk of dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yavannah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've personally never really considered leaving this world by this method as it just sounds like an unbearable way to go, and it sounds like it would be really difficult to follow through with. I hate how it's this hard to die.

ARC_Q

ARC_Q

Sep 29, 2023
I cant get SN right now. My packages are being checked by relatives. What do you guys think about dehydration? Is it worth attempting with this?
I don't understand why everyone is being so negative about this. I'm pretty sure it isn't that effective bc I tried it when I was about 15. It was one of the nicest experiences of my life. I took a whole lot of laxatives the days before (probably should've gone for diuretics instead) and went hiking for 6 days without food or drinks. I felt euphoric most of the time, brought some weed with me as well but couldn't smoke anymore from day 3 because my mouth was too dry. Ended up passing out on the side of the road and being "saved" by a stranger. I'd say it takes way longer than you'd think but it isn't that bad ;)