• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
Hi, I am about to be in the possession of 10x80mg of Oxycontin (oxycodone) and was wondering if I took all the pills at once, could I die? I have zero opioid tolerance.

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Are they real oxycodone or from the street?

J

JustAnotherEnd2be

Jan 16, 2024
Could someone send me some resources.Methods and such

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Stronger opioids such as heroin, fentanyl, or oxycodone are generally preferable as other types of opioids require much larger doses and thus have higher risk of failure. For example, heroin is about 10x as strong as morphine.

Pharmaceutical-grade opioids might be considered preferable by some given that their dosages are accurately labelled and they are not potentially contaminated or sold as different drugs entirely like with illegal markets. However, many pharmaceutical opioids also contain high concentrations of anti-inflammatory drugs such as paracetamol, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen (e.g., Percocet) that are likely to cause significant stomach pain and damage organs in the doses required to ctb. They also often contain fillers (e.g., Oxycontin) that make them unsuitable for injection or other routes of administration. Eating these medications is also not recommended as it is very likely to fail due to vomiting and oral bioavailability is low.

Reactions: FollowHim
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Could someone send me some resources.Methods and such
check pinned

@rosezke So, what I am taking away is that it has the potential to work if taken with metoclopramide....

Here's some info about lethal doses OP. For oxy it says
The intraperitoneal LD50 in mice is 320mg/kg, the oral LD50 is 426mg/kg. The oral lowest dose causing toxic effects in humans is 0.14mg/kg and subcutaneously in rats it is 1.53mg/kg.
If you compare it to morphine it says
The lethal intraperitoneal dose of free morphine in 50% of mice (LD50) was 400 mg/kg. The maximum safe (non-lethal) dose of free morphine was 130 mg/kg.
Which is a weird suggestion that morphine is less lethal than oxy, but you can cross reference with ppeh since it's in it.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I feel like you would survive 10 pills just a guess though
I feel like instead of making uneducated guesses regarding suicide attempts you could've just not responded.

Reactions: beelzebul
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I feel like instead of making an uneducated guess regarding a suicide attempt you could've just not responded.
Ive taken over 10 hydrocodone to CTB with no tolerance when i was a teenager i don't think oxycodone is that much stronger

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Ive taken over 10 hydrocodone to CTB with no tolerance when i was a teenager i don't think oxycodone is that much stronger
Maybe you didn't see the part that said they were 80 mg.

Oxycodone is 1.5 times more potent than hydrocodone.

Last edited:
Reactions: sewycidial
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Maybe you didn't see the part that said they were 80 mg.

Oxycodone is 1.5 times more potent than hydrocodone.
your right 80mg is alot and yes its stronger then hydros. Do you think it would cause a OD?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
your right 80mg is alot and yes its stronger then hydros. Do you think it would cause a OD?
Hard to say. I don't like giving advice on overdoses because they're so unreliable and can lead to serious long lasting consequences.
I would say that would be enough but I would take it after eating a small meal and with alcohol, benzos, and antiemetics. The first method I really considered was oxy but after reading on here about it I changed my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: sewycidial
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Have you tried? Better take higher doses and combine with benzos, alcool and CYP3A4 inhibitors.