• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
Is anyone came back from death to life ?
If yes what is the experience ?
Is spirit is true?

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Is anyone came back from death to life ?
If yes what is the experience ?
Is sprite is true?
Yeah sprite is real. I drink it all the time. LOL I think you mean spirit. Yes I believe in spirits. I've had a few out of body experiences, otherwise known as astral projection.

Reactions: Fadingfast
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Hopefully in my next life I come back as stone, something much more simpler and less complex without a worry in the world, all I would need to do is sit there all day and wait for the world to pass on by, until I become sand...

• Love
Reactions: Username786 and Soul
D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
In next life i need my memories what every i become no issues

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hopefully in my next life I come back as stone, something much more simpler and less complex without a worry in the world, all I would need to do is sit there all day and wait for the world to pass on by, until I become sand...
Hahaha that was funny.

Reactions: ExitTheDay
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I was told I was a stone in a previous life (but don't take me for granite!). It teaches commitment.