FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me suicide could never be the bad thing or the terrible tragedy that some people say that it is, as in fact it's the way to find permanent relief from existence, if one is gone they cannot suffer or be harmed by anything and I see death as being the only relief in this dreadful reality.
Peace for me lies in everything being forgotten about and being unable to suffer, existence is just unnecessary suffering.

And this is why it's so cruel when people try to take away reliable and peaceful method options as suicide is a positive thing, in fact I see it as being self care as it means taking control over the inevitable, suicide is the prevention of suffering, it just means that somebody choosing to be free from existence on their own terms and humans deserve that option without risks and complications.

Suicide shouldn't be viewed as the terrible thing but rather as something freeing, for me the only comfort has ever been in not-existing for all eternity as without existence one cannot suffer, not everyone wants to endure existence anyway.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, Daxter_87, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
death can represent much needed relief from years of suffering, Feeling grief is a natural response to losing someone who you care about, are close to, or have spent time around. In fact, sometimes we can even grieve for people we didn't know very well at all
The relief might be that the inevitable is finally here, they are no longer in pain, and you are no longer living in constant anticipation of the worst thing happening.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Certainly death is a relief from agony and suffering. Everyone should be free in their decisions when they wish to leave this life for their own personal reasons and everyone should have access to painless, peaceful and dignified ways to end their lives should this be their wish.

Reactions: Darkover and Daxter_87