• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
As I am doing better and learning to take responsibility for my situation and stop moping around and take action in my life I am left angry. I often feel like an outcast because society views suicide as a bad thing that must be stopped even if it against the will of that person. Normally I don't experience such anger on issues but this one truly bothers me. It is a complete violation of the consent clause and is totally fucked up. Locking someone up against their will when they haven't violated another persons will, such as rape for example, is not except able. I find that I have found people with similar views in society but they are very rare.

I am venting here a bit but I just want some help on a couple of things. I want to know how I can learn to cope in a world like this where people shun suicidal people and ignore valid points. I want to know why I seek validation in others opinions and whether I need to be more independent. I'm not sure if this is the right place but I just want to learn how to not be bitter against other people even though they do wrong things against me. I am just tired of yelling at the clouds doing nothing with my life and only poisoning myself with anger. I have acknowledged my feelings but I struggle to move on. I just don't want people living in my head rent free and just because they think locking people away is right or if they disagree with me. Does anyone have any advice on this?. I finally just want to mention I am doing way better than I was in the past and am currently out of my depressive cycle and am working on my mental health and how I can succeed in the future.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Woodnote, Sweet emotion and 3 others
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Oh same, big-time. I think anger is healthy, I just realize I've also been so overwhelmed I react with horror and hostility to other survivors, ex psychiatric inmates and so on, who identify a bit more with their captors or are just a bit slower on coming to the understandings that I have. Where I am at is more struggling to relate to likeminded people in a healthy way. I feel most of our culture has been poisoned to accept all kinds of arbitrary control, so it's difficult t navigate and meet my basic needs, so I become this starving animal that just consumes everything.

Reactions: White_Room293 and purplemoon
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Glad to hear you are doing better White_room.

Best solution is to ask yourself, do you enjoy debating this topic? If the answer is no, as all it does is provoke rage and makes you feel like more of an outcast. Then I suggest don't bother, and focus on you. You cannot win against the world, as it is rife with the absurd.' Beware, bags of peanuts may contain nuts...'

Also is it actually worth what limited energy you have to try to beat what you find absurd? That is a whole lot of absurd mate, and you are but one person. Maybe you should leave it to the people who are arguing these things in legislative places and have organisations of their own fighting direct influence wars.

It would be better to get yourself more emotionally grounded and maybe later look into these organisations if this is still a topic that makes you passionate. Anger and passion can work wonderfully in tandem. However, if it just makes you angry to the point it feels like a personal attack you have lost before you have even started as they will use that anger against you then crucify you for it.

At that point, it does not seem worth it to me. Even less so against meaningless strangers who are in no position to affect noticeable change. That may well ideologically deny rhinos exist. To the extent, you fly out and drop one on them to prove a point. Then they blame gravity being rather heavy today, as they are crushed to death by an irate rhino. Or failing that, just wind up telling you, you are a nazi, libtard, and that your mother was a hamster...

Don't you have infinitely more productive things you can be doing that don't feed into the negative you are trying to escape from? Maybe better to re-find self-nurturing passions and fun, not causes to stab people in the face. Find that for yourself and then you may even enjoy wading back into the absurd and be in a better position to try and make a dent against some of it.

Wish you all the best in getting to a better place despite the absurd.

• Love
Reactions: Fadinglife, White_Room293, cowbain and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
The way most people are is they have agenda. Religion basically, whether with or without actual God. Anything can be in this religion, but there are some universal themes. And so they live by it and when you run afoul of it, naturally they don't like it one bit, they want to stop you and punish you. It's obvious when it comes to say Saudi Arabia where they will kill you for being homosexual or for abandoning Islam. But it's less obvious in Western world, yet it's still mighty present. So the reason people ignore points which are valid in your eyes is because you mistakingly assume 'validity' can only come from 'harming others' perspective. But to them 'validity' comes from whatever constitute their religious compass, whatever they believe is haram. Like doing drugs or being sexually immodest. And suicide basically falls into the same category.

The reason you look for validation from others is you look for their love basically. But once you ran afoul of someone's religious feelings you will hardly find much love. And the way I see it the only way to deal with it is to stop looking for external love and find some internal one. To accept that people in general are not here to be your friends, but you don't have to be their friend either.

Reactions: White_Room293, Corraled, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
As a right winger I feel the same way, but I try to ignore others their negative reactions and instead I try my best to get into a position where they have no choice but to listen to my ideas and views.

Reactions: White_Room293
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
:heart: I am not in recovery at this time, but I suppose I was for many years, desperately trying, I mean Really doing my best, and found that 99.9999% of the time, my very best energy and efforts were rendered fruitless and wasted not because I failed, but because of other people's idiocy and this giant machine called society that has a myriad of invisible structures people struggle to climb over or through.

I've learned (and continue frequently presently) that I have to bite my tongue, nod & smile (especially in the workplace), and can almost never tell any human being how I really feel (except on here and rare friends occasionally)...

Society in the USA mainly has many selfish, arrogant, rude beasts of tissue with little dots for souls, and likely will never even become aware of reality as far as how they hurt innocent people. Or they simply don't care. It infuriates me often, sometimes to the point of rage, at which point I remind myself that 'Fair or not, anger will only damage my health' or 'Fair or not, I cannot do any more than I already have'. I am always afraid to break any laws, thus it literally keeps my anger in check when someone endangers my safety on the road, for example. Frankly, I believe some of these laws are unrealistic as nature designed us to defend our own rights to safety.

For you, I would say humbly that I can relate on many levels, and let's just say I've had plenty of gay/lesbian friends in my lifetime. American society is somewhat improved in that regard with more people becoming aware of how ridiculous it is to discriminate against gay people. I mean if they are consenting adults, who cares? Bisexuality also occurs in various animal species in nature as well. I am a Christian, but a 'liberal' one even though most republicans would consider me on the more conservative side of the spectrum. I laugh at them silently because I have completely given up on politics and don't even label myself anything anymore. My point is that in every country, but especially the USA, about half the population has absolutely No Brain whatsoever, are incapable of any higher thinking beyond what is on their dinner plate or the most simplistic philosophical reflection is not a possibility for them, and have no life experience (partly their fault probably) with anyone beyond their own little circle. Their brains literally, physically don't have many dendritic connections to even formulate new ideas, thoughts, etc. It's like dealing with cows, you cannot expect that much of them unfortunately. (okay, nothing against cows, but you get my point)

This does not excuse discrimination against suicidal people (previous or current), but it helps explain the cretinous element we are dealing with. If you keep that in mind, it might soften the irritation to a point.

I don't tell anyone (except you all LOL) that I have ever been or am suicidal. If/when others do know for whatever reason, mainly 'medical' staff, please keep in mind the majority of them fall into these 2 categories:

1) brainwashed by society and not awake nor capable of 'waking up' to said brainwashing

2) possibly 'awake' to some extent but dare not explore how pro-choice perspective on right to die, etc for fear of getting into legal trouble or just losing their jobs.

I was in a private 'mental' hospital as a teenager, and wow, they would switch diagnoses on so many people every week, and the whole psychology expertise concept was a joke to most of us patients who just went along with it all to avoid being forced to take bad medications. What's scary is how much more barbaric it used to be even a few decades ago when they might do experimental surgery or electrocute people trying to "help" them get "better". Just pretend to be whatever they define as "'getting better". I used to try honesty, but you end up debating/arguing and they have tiny brains... plus they wield 'power' so you're better off just going along to get along. (*mooo*)

You are absolutely correct that they should not lock people up against their will, it probably causes a degree of temporary 'insanity' when someone is locked up (ironic).... then one has to analyze their 'thinking' and survive it to get out back to freedom. One day society will be more like Switzerland ideally (to me at least), but for now, it mostly is not. There are a few spots of intellectual growth around the world, but sadly they are not common.

If all else fails and you are feeling incensed and livid, just remember to tell yourself.... "They are just the Cows, they don't know any better"... and survive it the best you can.

It helps me calm myself (at least halfway)... hope it helps or at least gives you a little chuckle.

Cow gaze

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Jen0804
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
The way most people are is they have agenda. Religion basically, whether with or without actual God. Anything can be in this religion, but there are some universal themes. And so they live by it and when you run afoul of it, naturally they don't like it one bit, they want to stop you and punish you. It's obvious when it comes to say Saudi Arabia where they will kill you for being homosexual or for abandoning Islam. But it's less obvious in Western world, yet it's still mighty present. So the reason people ignore points which are valid in your eyes is because you mistakingly assume 'validity' can only come from 'harming others' perspective. But to them 'validity' comes from whatever constitute their religious compass, whatever they believe is haram. Like doing drugs or being sexually immodest. And suicide basically falls into the same category.

The reason you look for validation from others is you look for their love basically. But once you ran afoul of someone's religious feelings you will hardly find much love. And the way I see it the only way to deal with it is to stop looking for external love and find some internal one. To accept that people in general are not here to be your friends, but you don't have to be their friend either.
I mean would I need a therapist to target this issue? They're obviously not going to see the truth but I can still phrase it as a general type of thought. I could read internet articles for help but I'm still not 100% sure how to do something like that.
Glad to hear you are doing better White_room.

Best solution is to ask yourself, do you enjoy debating this topic? If the answer is no, as all it does is provoke rage and makes you feel like more of an outcast. Then I suggest don't bother, and focus on you. You cannot win against the world, as it is rife with the absurd.' Beware, bags of peanuts may contain nuts...'

Also is it actually worth what limited energy you have to try to beat what you find absurd? That is a whole lot of absurd mate, and you are but one person. Maybe you should leave it to the people who are arguing these things in legislative places and have organisations of their own fighting direct influence wars.

It would be better to get yourself more emotionally grounded and maybe later look into these organisations if this is still a topic that makes you passionate. Anger and passion can work wonderfully in tandem. However, if it just makes you angry to the point it feels like a personal attack you have lost before you have even started as they will use that anger against you then crucify you for it.

At that point, it does not seem worth it to me. Even less so against meaningless strangers who are in no position to affect noticeable change. That may well ideologically deny rhinos exist. To the extent, you fly out and drop one on them to prove a point. Then they blame gravity being rather heavy today, as they are crushed to death by an irate rhino. Or failing that, just wind up telling you, you are a nazi, libtard, and that your mother was a hamster...

Don't you have infinitely more productive things you can be doing that don't feed into the negative you are trying to escape from? Maybe better to re-find self-nurturing passions and fun, not causes to stab people in the face. Find that for yourself and then you may even enjoy wading back into the absurd and be in a better position to try and make a dent against some of it.

Wish you all the best in getting to a better place despite the absurd.
I am passionate about the subject and would like to advocate for it in some form. I also am an anti natalist so I believe if I can even help one child or being not enter this shithole of an existence I will feel great about myself. I think this is good advice so I can search for ways to help the cause.
:heart: I am not in recovery at this time, but I suppose I was for many years, desperately trying, I mean Really doing my best, and found that 99.9999% of the time, my very best energy and efforts were rendered fruitless and wasted not because I failed, but because of other people's idiocy and this giant machine called society that has a myriad of invisible structures people struggle to climb over or through.

I've learned (and continue frequently presently) that I have to bite my tongue, nod & smile (especially in the workplace), and can almost never tell any human being how I really feel (except on here and rare friends occasionally)...

Society in the USA mainly has many selfish, arrogant, rude beasts of tissue with little dots for souls, and likely will never even become aware of reality as far as how they hurt innocent people. Or they simply don't care. It infuriates me often, sometimes to the point of rage, at which point I remind myself that 'Fair or not, anger will only damage my health' or 'Fair or not, I cannot do any more than I already have'. I am always afraid to break any laws, thus it literally keeps my anger in check when someone endangers my safety on the road, for example. Frankly, I believe some of these laws are unrealistic as nature designed us to defend our own rights to safety.

For you, I would say humbly that I can relate on many levels, and let's just say I've had plenty of gay/lesbian friends in my lifetime. American society is somewhat improved in that regard with more people becoming aware of how ridiculous it is to discriminate against gay people. I mean if they are consenting adults, who cares? Bisexuality also occurs in various animal species in nature as well. I am a Christian, but a 'liberal' one even though most republicans would consider me on the more conservative side of the spectrum. I laugh at them silently because I have completely given up on politics and don't even label myself anything anymore. My point is that in every country, but especially the USA, about half the population has absolutely No Brain whatsoever, are incapable of any higher thinking beyond what is on their dinner plate or the most simplistic philosophical reflection is not a possibility for them, and have no life experience (partly their fault probably) with anyone beyond their own little circle. Their brains literally, physically don't have many dendritic connections to even formulate new ideas, thoughts, etc. It's like dealing with cows, you cannot expect that much of them unfortunately. (okay, nothing against cows, but you get my point)

This does not excuse discrimination against suicidal people (previous or current), but it helps explain the cretinous element we are dealing with. If you keep that in mind, it might soften the irritation to a point.

I don't tell anyone (except you all LOL) that I have ever been or am suicidal. If/when others do know for whatever reason, mainly 'medical' staff, please keep in mind the majority of them fall into these 2 categories:

1) brainwashed by society and not awake nor capable of 'waking up' to said brainwashing

2) possibly 'awake' to some extent but dare not explore how pro-choice perspective on right to die, etc for fear of getting into legal trouble or just losing their jobs.

I was in a private 'mental' hospital as a teenager, and wow, they would switch diagnoses on so many people every week, and the whole psychology expertise concept was a joke to most of us patients who just went along with it all to avoid being forced to take bad medications. What's scary is how much more barbaric it used to be even a few decades ago when they might do experimental surgery or electrocute people trying to "help" them get "better". Just pretend to be whatever they define as "'getting better". I used to try honesty, but you end up debating/arguing and they have tiny brains... plus they wield 'power' so you're better off just going along to get along. (*mooo*)

You are absolutely correct that they should not lock people up against their will, it probably causes a degree of temporary 'insanity' when someone is locked up (ironic).... then one has to analyze their 'thinking' and survive it to get out back to freedom. One day society will be more like Switzerland ideally (to me at least), but for now, it mostly is not. There are a few spots of intellectual growth around the world, but sadly they are not common.

If all else fails and you are feeling incensed and livid, just remember to tell yourself.... "They are just the Cows, they don't know any better"... and survive it the best you can.

It helps me calm myself (at least halfway)... hope it helps or at least gives you a little chuckle.

View attachment 18677
It's a clown world and I need to learn on how to apply the makeup. Can I ask if there's hope for it to get a bit easier? At least in your experience?

Last edited:
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I mean would I need a therapist to target this issue? They're obviously not going to see the truth but I can still phrase it as a general type of thought. I could read internet articles for help but I'm still not 100% sure how to do something like that.

No I don't think you need either therapist or internet articles to target this issue. We're talking about your basic life outlook, you paying attention to it and perhaps re-evaluating it. Considering and deciding on matters related to this issue. And I think you're already doing it anyway.

Internal love means you're doing something for yourself rather than for somebody else, as opposed to internal sacrifice when you do something for somebody else rather than for yourself, which is essentially what being friendly to others is about. Both these fundamental choices by themselves are essential, however the exact balance, in which cases you should put yourself first and in which cases put somebody else first - it's a delicate issue that is up to you to decide. But society thinks it's up to them to decide and their decision is heavily, and often entirely, biased towards you putting others first. Basic trick that society does is they force you to give away self-love in exchange for external love. So if you long for support and validation, if you're angry about not getting it - then I submit to you that it's a symptom of you underdoing the internal love part. Not being selfish enough if you wish.

Here's a little example. I don't believe in being nice to people who are not nice to me. And I don't care at all how much they believe they're right in not being nice to me and whether society supports their stance. I believe in putting them in their place by any means neccessary starting from the very first moment they get out of line. So for this exact reason I don't get angry or upset when they start to disrespect me. I just view it as a challlenge from life. I let them act however they wish and reserve the same for myself. I start mashing them up, verbally or physically, depending on what the situation demands. US Marines in Iraq had a motto - have a plan to kill everyone you meet. I would rather put it - be prepared to kill everyone you meet. Cause everyone can start getting out of line at any moment. Yet if I believed in being nice to everyone, in non-violence, in avoiding conflict by any means, being the 'smart' one etc, then people getting disrespectful would be a great source of frustration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misanthrope and purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019
No I don't think you need either therapist or internet articles to target this issue. We're talking about your basic life outlook, you paying attention to it and perhaps re-evaluating it. Considering and deciding on matters related to this issue. And I think you're already doing it anyway.

Internal love means you're doing something for yourself rather than for somebody else, as opposed to internal sacrifice when you do something for somebody else rather than for yourself, which is essentially what being friendly to others is about. Both these fundamental choices by themselves are essential, however the exact balance, in which cases you should put yourself first and in which cases put somebody else first - it's a delicate issue that is up to you to decide. But society thinks it's up to them to decide and their decision is heavily, and often entirely, biased towards you putting others first. Basic trick that society does is they force you to give away self-love in exchange for external love. So if you long for support and validation, if you're angry about not getting it - then I submit to you that it's a symptom of you underdoing the internal love part. Not being selfish enough if you wish.

Here's a little example. I don't believe in being nice to people who are not nice to me. And I don't care at all how much they believe they're right in not being nice to me and whether society supports their stance. I believe in putting them in their place by any means neccessary starting from the very first moment they get out of line. So for this exact reason I don't get angry or upset when they start to disrespect me. I just view it as a challlenge from life. I let them act however they wish and reserve the same for myself. I start mashing them up, verbally or physically, depending on what the situation demands. US Marines in Iraq had a motto - have a plan to kill everyone you meet. I would rather put it - be prepared to kill everyone you meet. Cause everyone can start getting out of line at any moment. Yet if I believed in being nice to everyone, in non-violence, in avoiding conflict by any means, being the 'smart' one etc, then people getting disrespectful would be a great source of frustration.

You are like the person I wish I was a bit more like, tougher, more willing to stand boldly immediately, while I tend to try to be nice first, unless they are just pure evil.
Good for you, and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and Rollo
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
As I am doing better and learning to take responsibility for my situation and stop moping around and take action in my life I am left angry. I often feel like an outcast because society views suicide as a bad thing that must be stopped even if it against the will of that person. Normally I don't experience such anger on issues but this one truly bothers me. It is a complete violation of the consent clause and is totally fucked up. Locking someone up against their will when they haven't violated another persons will, such as rape for example, is not except able. I find that I have found people with similar views in society but they are very rare.

I am venting here a bit but I just want some help on a couple of things. I want to know how I can learn to cope in a world like this where people shun suicidal people and ignore valid points. I want to know why I seek validation in others opinions and whether I need to be more independent. I'm not sure if this is the right place but I just want to learn how to not be bitter against other people even though they do wrong things against me. I am just tired of yelling at the clouds doing nothing with my life and only poisoning myself with anger. I have acknowledged my feelings but I struggle to move on. I just don't want people living in my head rent free and just because they think locking people away is right or if they disagree with me. Does anyone have any advice on this?. I finally just want to mention I am doing way better than I was in the past and am currently out of my depressive cycle and am working on my mental health and how I can succeed in the future.
How do you mean 'lock you away'? In a psy ward? My only answer is that people do it if they think u are being impulsive in wanting to ctb & 'need saving' don't get me wrong - I am not saying I agree with it, but some people need it & even want it. I've even seen some people on here expressing annoyance or anger when they where just sent home after an attempt or telling someone they "had a plan" as if they wanted to be locked up for a bit or wanted to be "protected from themselves" which always surprises me...it's almost a double standard- like they complain about not being able to say they want to ctb but also complain against the medical professionals when they are just send home ?!! I'm a bit confused as to what they think the alternative would be. Not saying you are doing that by the way! But I have seen it! glad to hear u r doing better btw. Keep it up if u can.

Last edited:
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019

I am passionate about the subject and would like to advocate for it in some form. I also am an anti natalist so I believe if I can even help one child or being not enter this shithole of an existence I will feel great about myself. I think this is good advice so I can search for ways to help the cause.

It's a clown world and I need to learn on how to apply the makeup. Can I ask if there's hope for it to get a bit easier? At least in your experience?

I personally have the experience that it only gets easier ('applying the makeup'=going along to get along) if and only if you can master pretending to understand/accept other people's attitudes, illlusions/delusions, BS, selfishness, hypocrisy, etc.
It's hard for me internally to be around the cruelty, rudeness, lack of morality, and hypocrisy (especially in the workplace all day) but externally they have absolutely no idea how upset or concerned I am, at least the majority of the time. I learned long ago when I would try to be politely honest or stand up for what is decent that either nobody cares and they are just ego-defensive, or, a few might silently agree but the ones in charge have major attitude and consider it an affront to what is convenient for them, and only care if the said coworkers are kissing up to them, not based on morals but on their own benefits from whoever is in question. Now the majority of the time I just don't bother voicing or even showing a facial expression, I just nod and smile, and silently inside pronounce God's curse on them. I also barely speak to them beyond civility/basic politeness "Good morning, thank you, yes sir/mam" etc.

I'm not completely sure if this is part of your question, feel free to clarify if I'm not referring to what you wanted to know.

Basically, imo, it only gets easier if you can 'wear the mask' and not reveal in your face/words/behavior that you are disgusted by bad behavior around you, as too many people out there only care about their ego, not how rude or disrespectful they are. (example: coworker laughs at polite request to stop wearing perfume that triggers migraines and mild asthma in other coworker, scoffs and continues wearing perfume and says 'that's your problem if you get headaches from perfume') real nice, huh? Another example is some years ago at a job, after I consoled a crying coworker who had been upset after this rude man called her a "n*gger", I told the manager expecting him to talk/lecture the rude coworker for using the most insulting term to Black people; I was reprimanded for getting involved and told to ''mind my own business' and not speak of it any further. Seriously? The nice Black lady quit the next day because the manager told her she was bringing 'drama' by reacting to being called the N word. It was dictated by the manager basically that the rude man can use the "N" word but the victim is not allowed to "react"; that's called blaming the victim.
These types of people see nothing wrong with their behavior or how hurtful it is, they're too selfish and lazy to examine themselves or care.

What it "should" be like with minimum respect for all, or "workplace policy rules" on paper, typically is/are never enforced in reality, and is primarily based on office politics and who curries more favor with the boss. It's sickening and one of many reasons why I have lost all faith in most human beings... mostly.

I know it's hard if you are in recovery wanting more hope, and maybe there is more hope out there for you & others, but not as much for me with my personality and having to choose between possibly becoming homeless with no income and just tolerating bad behavior in the workplace. Maybe you have a better workplace, etc.

I am just unable to deny the reality of my own experiences, even after trying to 'find the bright side'... some humans just don't have any bright side. I just want to help prepare you, or offer my experience that might help you watch out for the wolves in the world.

With most (not all) medical staff people, many have good intentions, but will do what their boss expects to keep their job, whether or not it is fair to you. Also, what some define as keeping as you safe/healthy is not necessarily in line with what you need/think. Just look at vaccines, which have mercury (accumulates in body and affects neurological functions badly), but they are brainwashed into 'it's just a little mercury'... and try to force a vaccine on you regardless in the name of what's "healthy". Heck, doctors used to give people cocaine as medicine, and people 'obeyed' because of the 'doctor' title and assumption they 'know' better. *sigh*

Images 4 Images

Last edited:
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

Well I'm glad you're doing better. That is amazing. You can't worry what people think about suicide. You have to learn that what other people think about you is none of your business. I think you could definitely benefit from a therapist. They can definitely help you succeed in the future and they will teach you how to love yourself and learn that you are the most important person in the world. You have to be in your own eyes so you don't take shit from anyone. But you have to find the right therapist. A lot of them are full of shit. During my teen years I had to shop around for therapists. You learn by the third visit whether the therapist is going to be a Good match for you. Also you can see a psychiatrist. And you be honest with them. That's the only way you can get real help. You can work on self worth,

I also think it's great that you have acknowledged your behaviors. That is HUGE! And that you want help is even better. It sounds like you want to stop feeling sorry for yourself and make wonderful things happen in your life. I don't mean feeling sorry for yourself in a negative way. I'd say the same thing about myself. He therapist will help you uncover why it's so important for you to need others approval instead of your own. Your self worth will just keep growing. And you have to pick your battles. And I want you to remember that when you hate someone so much, it takes energy out of you. Time and energy. I truly wish you the best on your recovery and you have to let us know how you're doing. Lots of luck.

And I don't think this has anything to due with politics. It's all about you. We can't change how people feel. So why even bother to get upset over it. And you said you're an anti natalist? Does that mean you don't want people to have babies? I'm sorry but you're not going to be able to stop that and you don't have the right to tell people what to do with their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: White_Room293 and Misanthrope
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Well I'm glad you're doing better. That is amazing. You can't worry what people think about suicide. You have to learn that what other people think about you is none of your business. I think you could definitely benefit from a therapist. They can definitely help you succeed in the future and they will teach you how to love yourself and learn that you are the most important person in the world. You have to be in your own eyes so you don't take shit from anyone. But you have to find the right therapist. A lot of them are full of shit. During my teen years I had to shop around for therapists. You learn by the third visit whether the therapist is going to be a Good match for you. Also you can see a psychiatrist. And you be honest with them. That's the only way you can get real help. You can work on self worth,

I also think it's great that you have acknowledged your behaviors. That is HUGE! And that you want help is even better. It sounds like you want to stop feeling sorry for yourself and make wonderful things happen in your life. I don't mean feeling sorry for yourself in a negative way. I'd say the same thing about myself. He therapist will help you uncover why it's so important for you to need others approval instead of your own. Your self worth will just keep growing. And you have to pick your battles. And I want you to remember that when you hate someone so much, it takes energy out of you. Time and energy. I truly wish you the best on your recovery and you have to let us know how you're doing. Lots of luck.

And I don't think this has anything to due with politics. It's all about you. We can't change how people feel. So why even bother to get upset over it. And you said you're an anti natalist? Does that mean you don't want people to have babies? I'm sorry but you're not going to be able to stop that and you don't have the right to tell people what to do with their lives.
You're right. I can't stop it but I can still put my points out there in hopes someone van see it from a different viewpoint. However, you're probably right and this isn't related to my viewpoints on things it's my mindset on things. Thanks for all the feedback though! I really needed it

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
You're right. I can't stop it but I can still put my points out there in hopes someone van see it from a different viewpoint. However, you're probably right and this isn't related to my viewpoints on things it's my mindset on things. Thanks for all the feedback though! I really needed it
You're welcome. I was just wondering how you were going to try to get your viewpoints across Are you just going to go up to strangers and start talking about suicide? I think they'd be a little scared.

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I hear you man. I can only hope that society will no longer lock people up for stupid shit like drug use or suicidality. The human race will kill itself soon enough due to nuclear war or the climate crisis. When one of us tries to cut to the chase, were punished with involuntary confinement or told how selfish we are, yet we're all more or less complacent in the slow suicide of our species. Honestly, I have greater faith in the cockroaches that will inevitably survive us...

Reactions: purplemoon and White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
You're welcome. I was just wondering how you were going to try to get your viewpoints across Are you just going to go up to strangers and start talking about suicide? I think they'd be a little scared.
LAUGH MY ASS OFF! No, on both topics of suicide and anti natalism I would present them as my viewpoints if the topic appears and also I am trying to see what places I can go to in order to advocate for my beliefs. I already volunteer for animals and other things I believe in so I think I might be able to find a place to talk about suicide and other things I'm passionate about.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet emotion
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
You are like the person I wish I was a bit more like, tougher, more willing to stand boldly immediately, while I tend to try to be nice first, unless they are just pure evil.
Good for you, and thanks for sharing.
There goes for all, superficiallity to be consider by others, if i no choose to be, i have not to be, if no one needs me to tell adive, no need to exixts, we are injailed anywhere
LAUGH MY ASS OFF! No, on both topics of suicide and anti natalism I would present them as my viewpoints if the topic appears and also I am trying to see what places I can go to in order to advocate for my beliefs. I already volunteer for animals and other things I believe in so I think I might be able to find a place to talk about suicide and other things I'm passionate about.
We allredy free working, whitout work, more pay we need too sustain cuvilization
I hear you man. I can only hope that society will no longer lock people up for stupid shit like drug use or suicidality. The human race will kill itself soon enough due to nuclear war or the climate crisis. When one of us tries to cut to the chase, were punished with involuntary confinement or told how selfish we are, yet we're all more or less complacent in the slow suicide of our species. Honestly, I have greater faith in the cockroaches that will inevitably survive us...
I was not suicidal, but my meds yes, i was a normal person, think i am popular being suicidal

Last edited:
Reactions: purplemoon
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
There goes for all, superficiallity to be consider by others, if i no choose to be, i have not to be, if no one needs me to tell adive, no need to exixts, we are injailed anywhere

We allredy free working, whitout work, more pay we need too sustain cuvilization

I was not suicidal, but my meds yes, i was a normal person, think i am popular being suicidal
Is English your first language?

purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019

Exactly!
i used to remain half awake and still was partly brainwashed many years ago, but once you fully wake up, you simply can't go back to "sleep"; metaphorical sleep being brainwashed by the society.

Last edited: