• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
While I still think me choosing to live on campus was the right thing (to be away from my abusive brother) I find I get easily emotional to minor stuff

So, my roomate wanted me to lock the door at midnight. In general, she likes our door being locked every night (even the the door locks automatically when closed and can only be opened with a card)

I usually always do lock it, but last night I genuinely forget. She reminded me and said "so long as nothing gets stolen"

I dunno. I feel kind of bad. I also wanted to go home but I know I'd be dealing with brothers abuse so I guess this is better?

Adulting is hard

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Sannti
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Hostile conspecifics (other humans) will probably be the biggest challenge in life for everyone - dealing with other people. I like to take a stoic approach to life, personally. Genuinely sorry for your frustration. I hope you're feeling better.

Reactions: sserafim