• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Not troll, sincere observation. BUt I knew it won't be received favorably...my bad for even butting in conversation. from now on I will keep comments and posts only about methods.
Not my life,,Do whatever you wanna do..Good luck.
Your assumptions were all false and I'm not certain why you think telling someone on a suicide forum that nobody cares about them is a good idea. It's pretty obvious that that's not going to be met with praise so I don't honestly know what you're expecting here.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Faraway1990
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
idk man, that alien pilot shit sounds pretty fuckin cool to me... you are poetic in your misery. :hug:
Thanks. Here I am at the airport. I like crowds of strangers. None of them hates me. No one is trying to hurt me. Maybe, just maybe, I can learn to stop torturing myself with my memory.
@Weems wtf is your avatar?
[/QUOTE]
Just a chubby seal

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Faraway1990