• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
I can't recall the source, but earlier I read about black market capes containing HCN. Anyone know any more?

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
If you do some more research but from memory there are tainted THC and or black market THC carts that contain a cut of vitamin E acetate which is fine to ingest but lethal to breath into you lungs. I use to vape nicotine and zero nicotine certified e liquids from local business stores not stuff of the streets aka black market stuff and didn't have any problem with the nicotine e liquids or zero nicotine e liquids but that was just me I don't vape anymore it did help me quit cigarettes was a pack a day or two packs a day smoker.

Not the best source on YouTube there are more if you look it up on YouTube different people have talks on this subject not in this video specifically but others are out there.

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
I was reading about hydrogen cyanide in these vapes.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Not certain about that one and forgive me or not about that video above if it was too political at some point he gets to the black market speech and if people are vaping tainted THC carts that might have pesticides in them and using vitamin E acetate as a thickener than that is dangerous because it is a fatty oil and oil in lungs is obviously bad but on YouTube or other reading sources that I can't remember plus I don't want to surf through YouTube kind of lazy right now but if I can find the better videos I'll post them.

Last edited:
Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Not certain about that one and forgive me or not about that video above if it was too political at some point he gets to the black market speech and if people are vaping tainted THC carts that might have pesticides in them and using vitamin E acetate as a thickener than that is dangerous because it is a fatty oil and oil in lungs is obviously bad but on YouTube or other reading sources that I can't remember plus I don't want to surf through YouTube kind of lazy right now but if I can find the better videos I'll post them.
I doubt YouTube will have anything about blackmarketers putting such a toxic poison as cyanide in vapes. Thanks though.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you do some more research but from memory there are tainted THC and or black market THC carts that contain a cut of vitamin E acetate which is fine to ingest but lethal to breath into you lungs. I use to vape nicotine and zero nicotine certified e liquids from local business stores not stuff of the streets aka black market stuff and didn't have any problem with the nicotine e liquids or zero nicotine e liquids but that was just me I don't vape anymore it did help me quit cigarettes was a pack a day or two packs a day smoker.

Not the best source on YouTube there are more if you look it up on YouTube different people have talks on this subject not in this video specifically but others are out there.

I have total crush on Crowder lol!

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Now I know this is a suicide website but I don't want to imply anything but I imagine that is a painful way to go whatever is causing the lung disease other than potentially vitamin e acetate I'll try to find the video that might explain better but since this has been spiking up it might be hard to find the right one since I don't remember the title and they sometimes have sources in the description of certain videos.
I have total crush on Crowder lol!
I don't mind watching his videos I don't watch everything but I do like his perspective on things.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
personally I think its a pirate brand of weed extract otherwise there would be many more cases. E-cigs are massive business.

Reactions: Xaphous, Final Escape and CuriousAboutThis
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I think vaping can be most reliably deadly if you do it in my vicinity. It's called suicide by Woxi, but a bit messy.

• Love
Reactions: Stan
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
They use it as an excuse to ban all vaping, big tobacco funding this bs. Vitamin e acetate has fuck all to do with regular vaping, but the sheeple buy it like they do everything else, and therefore 'vaping is bad and kills', meanwhile thousands die from smoking but no lets not ban that. Lets stop kids vaping but smoking is fine right.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
They use it as an excuse to ban all vaping, big tobacco funding this bs. Vitamin e acetate has fuck all to do with regular vaping, but the sheeple buy it like they do everything else, and therefore 'vaping is bad and kills', meanwhile thousands die from smoking but no lets not ban that. Lets stop kids vaping but smoking is fine right.
I used to vape but I agree look into the MSA but I used to smoke but vaping help me quit smoking.

Reactions: Xaphous
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019