• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
Since my last attempt failed because I was stupid and didn't listen to the advice given (was hospitalized for a week, it was hell), I want to look into more natural ways. Which would be the best plants to try? Preferably something on the easier side of obtaining.

TIA

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@ImSoTired, I'm sorry you wound up in hospital and that you're still contemplating suicide. Eveything I've read on this forum about using seeds, flowers, leaves and such to poison oneself says they're a painful and unreliable way to go.

I'm not sure what kinds of complication you're concerned about. Have you looked through the forum's compendium of resources?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/deadly-plants.30863/

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@ImSoTired
If you decide that you still wish to CTB, then I would try to pick something reliable and peaceful.
I'm not sure whether the "natural" distinction is really all that helpful.
A "natural" method might be painful and could be drawn out.
Perhaps you might be better off with one of the more common methods used on this site ?
However, if you manage to find a natural method that seems to be reliable and peaceful, then please share with us....

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Forgive me for copying my post from another "seed thread" in here, but it is important to me, that people stop contemplating these methods. (Except if you are a masochist and you want to make yourself suffer more than ever before):

!!! Never ever try to kill yourself with any natural poison or venom, although it might be the end, which you so desire, but it will be the most horrific thing you will have to endure !!!

If you really wish to go for soft methods (hard methods: hanging, jumping, suicide by train or gun...) then try to go for natural toxins at least, like H2S! Or travel to Australia and get f*kd by a box jellyfish, preferably Chironex fleckeri ! Its venom is probably one of the fastest acting venom on this planet and can kill you, if untreated, within 5-20 mins. It will also hurt like hell but all other poisons and venoms will usually let you suffer for ~ 6 - 24 hours.