hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I can imagine some people can relate to this. Sometimes I dream of jumping off a very high bridge/ building. Of course in my dream I have the courage. The plan is perfect too. And the jump is fatal and without pain. In another dream I'm stealing a gun from a policemen. Everything is going well, becaus I'm always the "hero" in my dreams. There are no mistakes at all. But after all reality is catching me with their... realism.
I'm just curious, What daydreams do you have in terms of ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Fango, user667 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I can relate. I've had dreams in which I even shot myself! And the moment I died, I woke up.
Also, I was once shot by a thief till death and when I "died" a message popped out saying "do you wanna restart your life with all your memories or simply die forever?" (This is Isekai anime and manga's fault lol).
Anyway, it felt so real!

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, NodusTollens and hoffnungstod
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I constantly imagine myself dying, how it feels and what it looks like. I imagine booking a room, getting everything ready, resetting my phone, removing the labels and taking SN while lying in bed. I imagine the taste and smell of SN, the vomiting, emotions, the process of dying etc. I also imagine myself standing in front of a train, what the last few seconds would feel and look like. The vibration, the train horn, the impact. When I walk across a bridge, I imagine myself jumping out of impulse, even though I'd never do that. I always get nervous as hell when I walk across it and I have to pull myself together. When I see police, I fantasize about ctb by cop. Suicide is everywhere.

In actual dreams, I don't die that often. The last time, I took SN in a dream. It was way worse than in my imagination, I even woke up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and hoffnungstod
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I just think about it all day, every day. Different sorts of methods, none of which is applicable.

B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
My method is SN, but for some reason I usually daydream about hanging. I even have been sleeping with a noose around my neck for three years - as if it was my cuddly toy. It sounds insane, but it somehow calms me down. And I'm so lonely that nobody even knows about it.

• Hugs
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Truthfully, they help me get through the day.

Stealing away little moment where I fall to my death, as I breathe my last breath or as I become this formless entity that just is. The last is something I think about often, to be able to watch those I care about grow & live out their lives/start families. Though not much different than my current life, at least I wouldn't feel pain :ahhha:

Also, I was once shot by a thief till death and when I "died" a message popped out saying "do you wanna restart your life with all your memories or simply die forever?" (This is Isekai anime and manga's fault lol).

Whoa, that's so interesting. What a choice to have to make.

I once had a dream where I gave my life to save someone else, was shot, slowly bled to death while looking at the person I saved & woke up unable to move for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and hoffnungstod
S

sauvenchy

Jan 19, 2021
I dream i never wake up after i go to sleep. How cool would that be. Or that i could push a button and the light fades away. It's kind of childlike daydream. I have been at the edge multiple times and SI has kicked in every time. One day i am going to be free i can feel it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, NodusTollens, L951788 and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I keep daydreaming about shooting myself. Or jumping off a skyscraper, some 50+ stories high where there can be no reasonable doubt that you'll be dead once you hit the ground. My dream methods are always very quick and very reliable.

On a more interesting note, I also fantasize about becoming a ghost and just watching the life happen from the outside, knowing none of this can bother me anymore. I would love to be a ghost and haunt this place for centuries, I am very curious about the future but I'd much rather be an observer and not a participant of this circus we call society.

• Love