• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
So today was the first time I've been to work in a month (due to a lot of personal issues) and of course I had to wake up with an excruciating headache from hell, which I haven't had in quite a couple of days now which is weird because most of the time I'm suffering from it, all fucking day... as I sit here and type this on my phone I'm currently on the verge of vomiting because it's just that bad, I am out of marijuana which is literally the only thing that helps me when I have a migraine, going to the doctor doesn't help because I have tried everything, and I mean everything my doctor has recommended me, he prescribed me rizatriptan in the past but that doesn't even fucking work, I've been doing heaps of research on how to relieve migraines and apparently getting a spinal tap is a very effective option, even though I'm deathly afraid to get one I might just get it the fuck over with and see if it helps...maybe I'm just a bitch, I cannot deal with this pain anymore but feel like I'm finally getting my life back on track so I really don't want to CTB because I feel like I would be letting a lot of people down especially my brother, who would most likely kill himself too if he found out I did so I can't do that, sorry for the long post... i just really needed to get this out and I dont wanna bother my one and only friend who isn't on FB messenger right now so I dont wanna message her about this, thanks for listening

Reactions: whatever1111
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
So today was the first time I've been to work in a month (due to a lot of personal issues) and of course I had to wake up with an excruciating headache from hell, which I haven't had in quite a couple of days now which is weird because most of the time I'm suffering from it, all fucking day... as I sit here and type this on my phone I'm currently on the verge of vomiting because it's just that bad, I am out of marijuana which is literally the only thing that helps me when I have a migraine, going to the doctor doesn't help because I have tried everything, and I mean everything my doctor has recommended me, he prescribed me rizatriptan in the past but that doesn't even fucking work, I've been doing heaps of research on how to relieve migraines and apparently getting a spinal tap is a very effective option, even though I'm deathly afraid to get one I might just get it the fuck over with and see if it helps...maybe I'm just a bitch, I cannot deal with this pain anymore but feel like I'm finally getting my life back on track so I really don't want to CTB because I feel like I would be letting a lot of people down especially my brother, who would most likely kill himself too if he found out I did so I can't do that, sorry for the long post... i just really needed to get this out and I dont wanna bother my one and only friend who isn't on FB messenger right now so I dont wanna message her about this, thanks for listening
a relative got rid of migraines by changing what she eats...i think she kicked milk out of the menu.
anyways, good luck with life

Reactions: ExitTheDay
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
a relative got rid of migraines by changing what she eats...i think she kicked milk out of the menu.
anyways, good luck with life
Thank you

Reactions: whatever1111