MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Did you ever want to visit hell ? Just to see what it's like ? Don't worry , the devils weed , hells bells , angel trumpet , datura will take you , into a world that you could not imagine. But you could imagine , because it's your imagination . The more I've read , the more I wish to experience it so . Delirium, a total lack of control or regard , a manic , delusional state. You can die from this , in fact if you don't have a trip sitter aware of this potent substance you can possibly die from the experience .

The worst of it all ? The flowers return in may, if you want to feel it , experience hell. Look no further than those spikey pods .

Pure insanity,
I feel it's what we deserve

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WornOutLife and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I had never heard of this flower before!
I've been reading a bit about it and sounds quite scary!

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and MrBigSad
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I had never heard of this flower before!
I've been reading a bit about it and sounds quite scary!
Life's scary , why not visit hell ? If you want to die I recommend going absolutely insane first , and this plant will help you on your way . If you're a true psychopath you can isolate the drug that reduces cognitive thinking and blocks memory , so you could just take advantage of anyone but I'd like to think we would never do that .

But If you ever want to go truly insane , it's only a few seeds away :P and I'm seriously considering it

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Ya , Jimson weed , devils weed , angels trumpets , hells bells , they cause delirium, but we have nothing to lose
Devils breath is the isolated version , no nightmare trip , just makes the "subject " forget everything and very susceptible to suggestion, blocking out memory too . Very popular in South America but it grows everywhere .
It grows everywhere in fact , in India they are often offered to shiva ,

Last edited: