transgenderending

transgenderending

Oct 8, 2024
i've completely ruled out even trying dating apps anymore, i got transphobic piss last year for christmas from grindr and it really soured my attempt at having a nice day ignoring my family. its like, not even 9am and i thought id get a nice lay in to distract myself but its just piss trauma surprise and he goes home to give presents to his children because of course complaining about christmas shopping by peeing in a random persons mouth is very normal holiday behaviour. 0/10 grindr sucks now.

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I've never even tried apps but im gay and have no other ideas how to find a partner. I dislike the 'gender identity'-based lgbt community and dont feel that i belong to it. Dont like going to clubs or bars. Dislike hookup culture and dont want to be with someone thats slept with 100 people as sounds typical. Pretty dire. I shouldnt even try them? I know as soon as i install the software it will sell all my personal data to third parties

H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
The few times I've used these apps I've mostly received messages from prostitutes... so I feel sorry for those who aren't and use the same scheme.