CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Which me being the masochist I am is probably why I still use them. I have always said I must be an ugly sob to not be able to get a guy or girl to at the very least just hang out with me. always have idiots saying oh you need to work on yourself or lose weight or improve your profile. fuck that. if you're a hot 10 you're gonna get spammed. If you're a 1? maybe if someone is bored they'll chat with you and then ghost.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lacustra
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Dating apps are hell and I'm a somewhat attractive female. Half the people on there don't even want to meet, they just want to chat and sext forever.

• Informative
Reactions: CatLvr
L

lysergamide

Oct 2, 2024
Which me being the masochist I am is probably why I still use them. I have always said I must be an ugly sob to not be able to get a guy or girl to at the very least just hang out with me. always have idiots saying oh you need to work on yourself or lose weight or improve your profile. fuck that. if you're a hot 10 you're gonna get spammed. If you're a 1? maybe if someone is bored they'll chat with you and then ghost.
"always have idiots saying oh you need to work on yourself or lose weight or improve your profile. fuck that." why 'fuck that' i don't get it

Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
Why not copy paste messages into chatgpt or something. Then see If you can get a response 😆. Also what's your profile like, idk if you know this but dating apps are all about putting appearances. Pretty much all photos are best angle, once a year kind of things.