• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
That's surprising. Im by no means a good looking guy, and am pretty awkward, but even I've had luck meeting people.
Kinda figured if my goofy ass could do it, anyone could
Well it's probably bc as someone pointed it out I have a really shitty personality and rather unattractive. You proved it:)) the problem is in me. I'm not complaining. Beggars can't be choosers. Just sometimes it hurts:):)

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Well it's probably bc as someone pointed it out I have a really shitty personality and rather unattractive. You proved it:)) the problem is in me. I'm not complaining. Beggars can't be choosers. Just sometimes it hurts:):)
I mean, if your pics are really you, your far from unattractive.
And your personality couldn't be that bad to scare off every guy.
Guys will overlook things like a shitty personality.... I know, cause I've unfortunately been there and done that....

AvwJ

AvwJ

Apr 16, 2024
In my experience, it's almost impossible. 700 or so rejections before a date.
hearing about guys' experiences on the apps from my brother and friends, i don't envy you guys at all and i'm so sorry it's that way. the likes and messages i would get on them were so overwhelming i would often have to take breaks for days before i could respond but i would try my best to reply to everyone i made a point to match with. unfortunately sometimes i would get too overloaded and ghost guys, mostly when i just get something like "hey what's up" as a first message.

i'm honestly pretty confident if i was born a guy i'd have been single my entire life cause i'm so ridiculously introverted and anxious. luckily for me whether it's natural or conditioned guys are often just more assertive and eventually a relationship falls into place if there is decent enough chemistry.

but to you guys that are strong enough to keep your chin up and continue looking, i'm seriously so impressed by you and i hope you find a girl you mesh well with that really appreciates all your efforts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bed and Dr Iron Arc
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You said cringe things. Apologizing and feeling bad for asserting yourself. No bueno

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
I mean, if your pics are really you, your far from unattractive.
And your personality couldn't be that bad to scare off every guy.
Guys will overlook things like a shitty personality.... I know, cause I've unfortunately been there and done that....
Well I'm not making this stuff up. If almost everyone around gets lucky and not me then ithe problem is me. But that's okay. It is how it is. It's not meant for everyone

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
hearing about guys' experiences on the apps from my brother and friends, i don't envy you guys at all and i'm so sorry it's that way. the likes and messages i would get on them were so overwhelming i would often have to take breaks for days before i could respond but i would try my best to reply to everyone i made a point to match with. unfortunately sometimes i would get too overloaded and ghost guys, mostly when i just get something like "hey what's up" as a first message.

i'm honestly pretty confident if i was born a guy i'd have been single my entire life cause i'm so ridiculously introverted and anxious. luckily for me whether it's natural or conditioned guys are often just more assertive and eventually a relationship falls into place if there is decent enough chemistry.

but to you guys that are strong enough to keep your chin up and continue looking, i'm seriously so impressed by you and i hope you find a girl you mesh well with that really appreciates all your efforts.
I mean that 1 date after 700 rejections - I put a ring on it. Not trying to brag at all, just making a point, but I'm a reasonably successful lawyer with an impressive academic background, I'm 6 feet tall, I'm not bad looking, I play guitar ... I say this because my profile should not have been considered terrible. My fiance will say "how did I ever manage to get you?" and I'll tell her - jokingly - "you're the only one who gave me a chance." But it's pretty true. I think of all the girls who matched me but wouldn't send/respond to a message - some who maybe weren't great looking or had some sort of red flags, but I figured beggars can't be choosers and was completely willing to give it a go with them - and if any of them had said "hey, want to get some coffee?" I probably would've fallen for them.

The overwhelming messages that girls get sound tough in its own way, but that's what it's like from a guys perspective.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and AvwJ