Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Got a hotel room booked for the end of July, thinking of ctb then. There's not even a ray of hope on the horizon, I'm so tired of being so alone in this, feeling so much physical pain and having so much wrong with my body that I barely function n having nobody who is able to help me even believe that I'm ill - any one of those by itself would be a challenge but all of them is just too much.

I rescued my boy and he's on the road to recovery. He's nearly 18 so I've just about fulfilled the bit that was my most seriously taken responsibility. We've spoken about it at length and agree that if the other was in unbearable pain that couldn't be resolved, we would support and forgive them if they had to bow out.

I can cancel it without penalty if things change. But I was saying that a week ago when I was feeling more strong and still didn't cancel it. Feels like it's pretty inevitable for me now, like it's a foregone conclusion I've taken too long to meander to.

This feels like the only solid thing I have to look forward to. I want it to change so that I don't have to do it but it's not looking very likely. I'm sick of living like this. I'm not loved enough to be this much of a burden, I don't have family that gives a shit (or even wishes me happy birthday) so it seems to be for the best.

So I got two months to endure and then can finally say goodbye to it all. I've done a lifetime of the family shit, have just about raised my child to adulthood (shy by about a month or so) and know that I have his forgiveness if I go. I've done over four years of this health shit, feeling horrendous in every conceivable way just to experience doubt and skepticism on top of it, as if anyone would have the strength of will to maintain a facade this complicated and pathetic.

I know that it's generally other people projecting their own shit onto you that gives rise to attitudes like this, that it's not my fault that I had a crappy childhood and continue to lack support into adulthood. That the ones accusing me of faking it are the ones who would be the first to play any health problem up to get people running around and paying for them - this goes against every aspect of my character, which strives for independence and strength of mind even when unable to take care of myself properly.
Knowing that it's not my fault just makes it worse, makes it seem more out of control.

Been dealt a crap hand so ready to fold. It's okay. I don't know if I'd wanna play again, even with a different hand. Even when you win you have to witness other people losing, which is just as not ok. All the other people struggling to get by and wanting to burn their cards out of frustration too.

I'd rather just stop playing. This game is completely shit :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Amnesty, Ἡγησίας and 9 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
This game is shit. Got a shit hand too. Sending nothing but love❤️

Love,
—Alec.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, lululoo and Red
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Been dealt a crap hand so ready to fold. It's okay. I don't know if I'd wanna play again, even with a different hand. Even when you win you have to witness other people losing, which is just as not ok.

This.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Élégie, _Minsk and 1 other person
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Some days the people here really are the only thing that get me through!
That, my (almost not a) kid n my totally awesome dog-cat :heart:
1829E4DE 6CA6 42D8 A5F8 580D8889285F

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Amnesty and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Some days the people here really are the only thing that get me through!
so true! thank the gods we found this place right?
omg beautiful!! i got a similar dog-cat!! the best kind of cats! cheeky fuckers :love:
(gonna get my baby back after rehab!)
Cd

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Amnesty and Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Absolutely, the panic I felt when I heard rumours people were trying to shut this place down! But I've heard them time and time again n we're still here...

Aaawwww love animals so much! Dog cats are the best bits of both I think, he's my best bud and yes, also a bit of a cheeky sod... looking forward on your behalf for you to be reunited :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty and K-O
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
I am kind of glad that you and your son had reached a pro-choice agreement, not many people can do that. May you find your peace.

Reactions: Red