Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
So I just realized (as I went through my "stash" last night) that I have about 90 Darvocet pills (Propoxyphene + acetaminophen) left over from when it was prescribed to me in 2008. I still have the bottle because I didn't take it because the buggers didn't work for my pain at all. Then I read in 2010 that it was banned by the FDA because of all the overdoses on it (from people who'd take more and more because the shit doesn't do anything). True, y/n? So OBVIOUSLY I held onto it.

So according to http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds
I'd need 36 pills. I've got almost 3x that. Plus about 120 methadone (10mg), maybe 120-150 morphine IR 30mg, and maybe (haven't counted) 150 dilaudid 4mg. And a bit of 2mg xanax bars (enough to seriously relax me but not to kill), a fair amount of 1mg klonopin.

Plus a huge stockpile of zofran (ondansatron - any suggestions on how much of that I should take?? they're 8mg orally dissolving tablets and I have a TON). I don't have any Metoclopramide or Domperidone which I know is more ideal; I might be able to get my dr to rx it to me since zofran isn't really doing much for my NORMAL nausea unless taking 3x the dose (24mg). I know she won't prescribe Domperidone because I'm already on Thorazine (will that aid an OD or will that just make me sleep for a couple days? I take 400mg x pm for insomnia) and the "zine" meds (such as compazine, promethazine, etc) have the potential for a permanent side effect of tardive dyskinesia which obviously I'm not worried about because I plan on being, you know, Dead, but it causes you to twitch uncontrollably and such and it doesn't go away when you stop the meds).

And a fair amount of omeprazole but I'm going to try and get something better.

Any suggestions? If I take all that, is it just going to make me puke? Any suggestions on combinations instead? I just want to be really, REALLY sure. Obviously.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I do know that too much zofran can give you serotonin syndrome which can kill you many symptoms you have to look it up, not pleasant I've had it

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Honestly, if you are serious about this...then first off no matter what emetic you take you will vomit with that amount. My advice to you is to crush them all down (whatever isn't liquid) and dissolved in a small amount of liquid and then do an enema with it all in there. It bypasses the stomach so you won't throw it up...not saying you will not throw up but you won't throw up the meds. Plus it will be absorbed faster and it will be more pure as the stomach acids will not break them down.

Think of it like butt chugging.... many people have died that way for the same reasons as stated above.

Reactions: Duqu
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks guys

Reactions: StarDust