D

daisymayhem

Aug 24, 2024
Why is it in your darkest times, when you could really use a totally honest,open chat there's no one there. Despite assurances there's always someone listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and Marine
Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
That's the situation of not having any real connection yet I suppose...

Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
I'm 60 so can't see that happening anytime soon. Professionally or personally
I understand that it's harder, but it can happen at any age. Don't you have any activity that you like that you could meet people your age through ?

D

daisymayhem

Aug 24, 2024
I understand that it's harder, but it can happen at any age. Don't you have any activity that you like that you could meet people your age through ?
I'm talking mental health support/talk. I've had enough of fighting to exist. I'm now putting a plan in place to exit. A life time of struggles is enough. I was hoping to find support on here but it's not going to happen. I've a few loose ends to tie up personally. Then I'm done.

Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
I'm talking mental health support/talk. I've had enough of fighting to exist. I'm now putting a plan in place to exit. A life time of struggles is enough. I was hoping to find support on here but it's not going to happen. I've a few loose ends to tie up personally. Then I'm done.
Yes but usually people you meet organically are best for that I've found. Otherwise there are support groups in some places but they can either help or do the opposite. Some humanitarian cafés exist where I live as well. If none of those is an option I suppose this might be the last place left. Why do you think you can't get support here ?

D

daisymayhem

Aug 24, 2024
I have e asked for support in a lot of places. I have cptsd, panic disorder and SAD that has me climbing the walls suicidal. In the summer I cope with me just, this time of year every day is a battle. I had 2 mental health rejection letters on Saturday, I contacted a private mental health worker relatively local to me, left 3 messages, phoned twice, filled in their contact form, no response/reply. I was promised support from my gp last year, they were going to help me with coping strategies over the summer, they haven't. No appointment nothing. I tried a mental health forum, no one talks, unless it's about holidays or pizza. I have no family support, the last Therapist I saw sent the police to my door when there was no need,I'd mentioned suicide, had not said I was going to kill myself just mentioned it, even though she knew I despise them. No more appointments came. I struggle getting a response on here even it seems and I'm out of fight. I feel backed into a corner,I'm tired and can't face another winter of being me. I just don't know what else to do. There is only one option that I see to escape from this existence. Sorry its a long winded response

• Hugs
Reactions: Higurashi415
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
That's human nature I guess. 99 % of people I've met in my life suck.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marine and daisymayhem
Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
I have e asked for support in a lot of places. I have cptsd, panic disorder and SAD that has me climbing the walls suicidal. In the summer I cope with me just, this time of year every day is a battle. I had 2 mental health rejection letters on Saturday, I contacted a private mental health worker relatively local to me, left 3 messages, phoned twice, filled in their contact form, no response/reply. I was promised support from my gp last year, they were going to help me with coping strategies over the summer, they haven't. No appointment nothing. I tried a mental health forum, no one talks, unless it's about holidays or pizza. I have no family support, the last Therapist I saw sent the police to my door when there was no need,I'd mentioned suicide, had not said I was going to kill myself just mentioned it, even though she knew I despise them. No more appointments came. I struggle getting a response on here even it seems and I'm out of fight. I feel backed into a corner,I'm tired and can't face another winter of being me. I just don't know what else to do. There is only one option that I see to escape from this existence. Sorry its a long winded response
Like I said I don't recommend these routes because they're full of dehumanized robots, and no it's not human nature, quite the opposite, but it is a widespread human condition, which is different, but I meant why do you think you can't get support on this forum ?

D

daisymayhem

Aug 24, 2024
Like I said I don't recommend these routes because they're full of dehumanized robots, and no it's not human nature, quite the opposite, but it is a widespread human condition, which is different, but I meant why do you think you can't get support on this forum ?
Your the first,(only person) to of spoke with me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Marine