• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021

Warning, this game is highly addictive once you start playing it. The previous playtest is over, there is another scheduled for February which will only last 2-3 days probably, and at some point the game enters EA where it will remain online. Scheduled release date Q4 2023.

If anyone is interested in playing it with me in Feb, think they can be a good teammate or just want to cheer me up because of how abysmal my current life is, I'll be interested too. It'll be my birthday assuming I'm still existing.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
the game looked interesting, i didn't have a chance to playtest it but was watching someone stream it. i might be down to play in February but don't hold me to it.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I mainly only play old games like for ps1/2 or 3 at a push. I live so far in the past. Maybe if I get new PC I can play.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
It is for PC?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I want to die pretty badly but I also want to play more Dark and Darker. It's a dilemma.