• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
Hope everyone of you are doing good today.

Reactions: Caerula
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is the fate of all sites (and related) concerning suicide. Aside from /suicide/ on 8ch, perhaps.

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
It is the fate of all sites (and related) concerning suicide. Aside from /suicide/ on 8ch, perhaps.
I feel a weird sadness from it lmao. Even though it was very inactive, it still felt like my community. This site should be a good replacement lmao..

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question. What is Discord?

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question. What is Discord?
It's a chat website. It has voice chat and bots you can implement to run your server smoothly. I made it to talk to people from r/Sanctionedsuicide before it was shut down.

Reactions: LookMomImFlying
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
It's a chat website. It has voice chat and bots you can implement to run your server smoothly. I made it to talk to people from r/Sanctionedsuicide before it was shut down.

Oh ok. Does it work still? Yes, I miss SS. So many cool people and I learned so much from them and watched so many awesome people CTB :(

Last edited:
D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
Oh ok. Does it work still? Yes, I miss SS. So many cool people and I learned so much from them and watched so many awesome people CTB :(
Yea its a popular chat website, its just that the server I created and my account were shut down by Discord. I could make another if I wanted but am just gonna stay here.