theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I want to ctb so badly. I planned to do it in my bedroom (with lots of background noise). But recently I came to realize that my parents' house value would probably drop, if there's a suicide. I thought about doing it out in the back yard, so that perhaps the house value wouldn't be badly affected, because I died outside? It's still on our property though, so I don't know if it would be considered just as bad or not?

The reason I didn't consider a hotel is because I don't drive. I can't really get around so easily thanks to that.

Has anyone else thought about this? Is anyone in the USA more acquainted with how the value of a house actually works in this case? I've researched. But I hate getting into the technical bullcrap.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: Bct and Notwinnernotawin
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Could you not take a taxi to the hotel?

Reactions: Vault of Memories and theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Could you not take a taxi to the hotel?

And that's why I need support. My mind is just not clear anymore. I never use Uber or anything, so the thought just never occurred to me. Things just don't click in my head.

Although I'm stupid for not thinking of it, Thank you for the idea.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, Notwinnernotawin, Vault of Memories and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
And that's why I need support. My mind is just not clear anymore. I never use Uber or anything, so the thought just never occurred to me. Things just don't click in my head.

Although I'm stupid for not thinking of it, Thank you for the idea.

I don't think you're stupid. Posting about your challenges invites others to share ideas so they can be overcome. Glad to have been able to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I'm not sure how your relationship is with your parents, but I plan on going to a hotel or something, like @GoodPersonEffed mentioned. I don't want any of my family to be the ones that discover my body.

Reactions: theguineapigking and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not sure how your relationship is with your parents, but I plan on going to a hotel or something, like @GoodPersonEffed mentioned. I don't want any of my family to be the ones that discover my body.

Also, there will always be the memory that's where the suicide happened if it's at home.

Reactions: Bct, theguineapigking and Vault of Memories