N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
I bought the rebreather but it diesnt seem safe ir reliable to me. N seems risky and complicated to get into old blighty. Every other method is off the table for various reasons. Feeling utterly trapped. I thought the rebreather was the answer!

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, littlelungs and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it is awful to feel trapped. All I want is to fall asleep and never wake up. We all deserve the option of a peaceful, dignified death and I hate how it is so difficult. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, CatLove56, littlelungs and 1 other person
N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
I understand that it is awful to feel trapped. All I want is to fall asleep and never wake up. We all deserve the option of a peaceful, dignified death and I hate how it is so difficult. I wish you well.
I wish you well too. This is a crazy world we live in for sure

Reactions: FuneralCry and Death is beautiful
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I have N but im not able to overcome SI. I feel trapped as much as you do

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, nautilus and WatermelonMel
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I can imagine. I think I would be the same... even if I had in my posession.
It is the most impactful decision to make. I am literally being tortured by my existence every second from waking to sleep yet i cant bring myself to do it. I am afraid it will go on until i die of natural causes and i would live decades in poverty, lonliness, disease and boredom. I truly dont know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and nautilus
N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
It is the most impactful decision to make. I am literally being tortured by my existence every second from waking to sleep yet i cant bring myself to do it. I am afraid it will go on until i die of natural causes and i would live decades in poverty, lonliness, disease and boredom. I truly dont know what to do
Well I am in the same boat... poverty, loneliness, disease and boredom. I prolly have only 2 decades left.. but i dont wanna get old now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
Can pretty much relate. I hope we find a way out of this soon

• Hugs
Reactions: nautilus
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021

I have N but im not able to overcome SI. I feel trapped as much as you do
is it really that hard to drink N? Try to fool the SI, just drink and sleep thinking that you wake up in the morning

Reactions: nautilus
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
is it really that hard to drink N? Try to fool the SI, just drink and sleep thinking that you wake up in the morning
Yes. It tastes like crap. Good luck fooling yourself you are going to wake up when you know that you spent all that time in preparation not to ever wake up again. SI is not a dumb bitch

N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
I have SN waiting to be picked up, and I have a meto prescription waiting to be filled, but I just can't gain the motivation to actually go and get them. I had a spike where I was actively going to do it on Saturday, but I've run out of steam now, yet still feel miserable
Im sure I would be the same. Its all so surreal.

• Hugs
Reactions: treestumpbootsneo

Aug 31, 2021
If I had N I wouldnt think twice. Would just drink there and then. Life is so peaceful while we are asleep. Imagine sleeping forever. Beautiful

Reactions: FuneralCry, Snake of Eden and Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yes. It tastes like crap. Good luck fooling yourself you are going to wake up when you know that you spent all that time in preparation not to ever wake up again. SI is not a dumb bitch
it will be sad if you don't accept N anyway and it expires

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, treestumpbootsneo and Death is beautiful