• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I've been taking daily dose of visine with tetrahydrozoline in it for almost 2 weeks now. I could take half, 1 or 2 bottles each day, without skip and i also skipping most meals. I only eat once a day in normal portions. I'm hoping to get a peaceful end that might not be suspicious to people around me. I'm hoping to get a heart attack. i feel some short chest pain for a few times since 3 days ago and my body getting weak and weaker. I'm so weak so that even lying on bed is not comforting. I can't sleep and i can't barely move my body cause i feel really spent. My lips are so dry it is bleeding in some places. In this kind of condition, taking another dose of visine will really worsening my body yet idk whether it's gonna end me or not😣

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, dialogos, bedtimebabe and 2 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Is this your goodbye thread? I hope you well and wish you nothing but peace on your journey.

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
Is this your goodbye thread? I hope you well and wish you nothing but peace on your journey.
Idk. Maybe. But I'm more to describing my condition after lots of days taking visine

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you are going through but anyway I hope that you eventually find true peace from this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: mirzani
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
That sounds really awful what you are going through but anyway I hope that you eventually find true peace from this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.
Yeah it is. And still alive and breathing here😞

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is such a horrible and slow method to ctb. I hope for you the best may you find peace!

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
This is such a horrible and slow method to ctb. I hope for you the best may you find peace!
Yeah, this is the only way i know that'll give a natural look.I dont know any other way to ctb without dissapointing or hurting others🤣

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
It might "look normal" but just keep in mind that if an autopsy is done for any reason, the tetrahydrozoline will show in toxicology and it'll leave little doubt as to cause of death. I mention this mostly for others, as I'm sure you are already aware of that. Best wishes for the result you want/need. Hugs.

Reactions: TapeMachine and locked*n*loaded
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
wow... never thought that eye medicine could kill you

S

starfish476

Jul 11, 2023
I have also been taking visine over the past few days about half a bottle to a full bottle (15 ml full)I think I've gone thru 5 bottles now and it knocks me out for at least 5 hours even if I already slept that night when I wake up I'm dizzy feel weak when I stand up I get extremely light headed and my vision gets splotchy and blurred and then my hearing gets extremely muffled like almost deaf I have to kinda focus on not passing out and the feeling doesn't go away until I lay back down I've only been able to force myself through it to make dinner once so far. Other than that it gives me really bad chest pains when it first kicks in as well but nothing I can't manage. I'm thinking about doing multiple bottles at once and seeing how that goes. Maybe 6/7

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This sounds like a most miserable way to go. It's unconscionable that society drives people to resort to barbaric methods like this in order to end their suffering. To anyone utilizing this method, may you all find the peace you deserve. 😢

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!!, Chronicoverwhelm, medmaksi and 6 others
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I have also been taking visine over the past few days about half a bottle to a full bottle (15 ml full)I think I've gone thru 5 bottles now and it knocks me out for at least 5 hours even if I already slept that night when I wake up I'm dizzy feel weak when I stand up I get extremely light headed and my vision gets splotchy and blurred and then my hearing gets extremely muffled like almost deaf I have to kinda focus on not passing out and the feeling doesn't go away until I lay back down I've only been able to force myself through it to make dinner once so far. Other than that it gives me really bad chest pains when it first kicks in as well but nothing I can't manage. I'm thinking about doing multiple bottles at once and seeing how that goes. Maybe 6/7
Yeah.. i know exactly what you feel.. thats why this way might be a success. It might be slow, but i can feel my body worsen and more prone to the heart attack. Hopefully we'll get there as soon as possible

IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
What you are doing is so difficult. You must be strong mentally. I hope you can find peace

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and mirzani
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
the effect is more obvious now. last night during my sleep, i woke up because i was thirsty, so i went downstairs to go to kitchen and pick up some water. It's just climbing down the stairs from 2nd floor to the 1st, but once i arrive at the end of the stairs, i feel so sick and my heart beats so so fast. once i arrive in the kitchen, i cant even standing up, so then i sit on the kitchen's floor. i'm waiting and waiting and waiting for my condition to get better so i can pick up the water. all the time while i was waiting, my body become more and more cold. the uncomfortable feeling spread all along my body. i have to fight the feeling of yelling and asking for help. finally, i mustering the strength to go back to my room so no one will get suspicious. it's impossible for me to climb up the stairs normal way, so i went all fours to my room.

this morning after i woke up, i thought i was better cause my heart beats normal. I noticed my phone is off cause i didnt charge my phone the whole night. I need to charge it on the table which only requires me to stand up and do 2-3 steps walking from my bed. i got up, it was okay in the beginning but then i feel kinda dizzy that once i reach the table, i need to hold on to it to hold my body. i took my charger and then suddenly everything went black. i passed out while still leaning my body to the table. once i regain consciousness, i notice the charger feel of my hands along with my phone and i just passed out. i charge the phone, fell my self to the bed, and my heart beats uncontrollably. till now. and my body feels so weak, and cold.

• Aww..
Reactions: medmaksi, dialogos, IfyouareamanWinston and 1 other person
IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
the effect is more obvious now. last night during my sleep, i woke up because i was thirsty, so i went downstairs to go to kitchen and pick up some water. It's just climbing down the stairs from 2nd floor to the 1st, but once i arrive at the end of the stairs, i feel so sick and my heart beats so so fast. once i arrive in the kitchen, i cant even standing up, so then i sit on the kitchen's floor. i'm waiting and waiting and waiting for my condition to get better so i can pick up the water. all the time while i was waiting, my body become more and more cold. the uncomfortable feeling spread all along my body. i have to fight the feeling of yelling and asking for help. finally, i mustering the strength to go back to my room so no one will get suspicious. it's impossible for me to climb up the stairs normal way, so i went all fours to my room.

this morning after i woke up, i thought i was better cause my heart beats normal. I noticed my phone is off cause i didnt charge my phone the whole night. I need to charge it on the table which only requires me to stand up and do 2-3 steps walking from my bed. i got up, it was okay in the beginning but then i feel kinda dizzy that once i reach the table, i need to hold on to it to hold my body. i took my charger and then suddenly everything went black. i passed out while still leaning my body to the table. once i regain consciousness, i notice the charger feel of my hands along with my phone and i just passed out. i charge the phone, fell my self to the bed, and my heart beats uncontrollably. till now. and my body feels so weak, and cold.
How are you doing now?

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
Does it have a flavor at all? If you mix it in with another drink do you taste it? How long before the side effects start to affect you? Thank you!

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
How are you doing now?
Still alive here. During the lowest point due to the weaknesses, i usually can't bring myself to drink as much and will reduced into half bottle each day. All for my body to regain some strength and i can look normal to people around me. But i make sure even in the lowest i should keep taking the dose, to maintain the high concentration level of tetrahydrozoline in my system. I believe one day, it will be high enough to get me a heart attack.
How are you doing now?
Still alive here. During the lowest point due to the weaknesses, i usually can't bring myself to drink as much and will reduced into half bottle each day. All for my body to regain some strength and i can look normal to people around me. But i make sure even in the lowest i should keep taking the dose, to maintain the high concentration level of tetrahydrozoline in my system. I believe one day, it will be high enough to get me a heart attack
Does it have a flavor at all? If you mix it in with another drink do you taste it? How long before the side effects start to affect you? Thank you!
It depends on the brand name. Some brands will affect the taste in the drink, some aren't. I put it everyday in my water bottle and finish it throughout the day. When it's finish, I'll add another one to the refill. The effect is really depends on the amount you take. Some take it drops and it's already affecting them. Some needs a half or whole bottle to cause some discomfort or heart palpitations.
How are you doing now?
Still alive here. During the lowest point due to the weaknesses, i usually can't bring myself to drink as much and will reduced into half bottle each day. All for my body to regain some strength and i can look normal to people around me. But i make sure even in the lowest i should keep taking the dose, to maintain the high concentration level of tetrahydrozoline in my system. I believe one day, it will be high enough to get me a heart attack
It depends on the brand name. Some brands will affect the taste in the drink, some aren't. I put it everyday in my water bottle and finish it throughout the day. When it's finish, I'll add another one to the refill. The effect is really depends on the amount you take. Some take it drops and it's already affecting them. Some needs a half or whole bottle to cause some discomfort or heart palpitations.
Has anyone heard from Mirzani?
Still here, unfortunately 😞

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Are you still able to mask it on the job?

If you don't mind me asking what kind a job you're working?

I have to stand and walk around alot for my job and i fear not being able to mask it.

Do you know how long now you are taking it?

This seems like a doable alternative to sn to make it look natural

I wish you all the best and hope you can find peace

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Death is white, not darkness.
Apr 17, 2023
Don't you get diarrhea?

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
I'm curious what led you to visine ingestion. Have you heard of someone who succeeded with it? I'm sorry that this was what sounds like the most viable option for you, it sounds like it's really a rough time going through this. I can't imagine how much you're hurting compared to what you're willing to put yourself through, I hope your suffering will be over soon. The thing with the heart is, even with people who have heart failure it still takes years for your heart to get to the point where you can't do much for it and your choice is either transplant or comfort care. I wonder if (or rather, hope that) visine ingestion is much faster, I just quickly glanced and saw mentions of cases of visine overdose rather than intentional ingestion over periods of time.

Reactions: mighthavebeen and dialogos
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
Are you still able to mask it on the job?

If you don't mind me asking what kind a job you're working?

I have to stand and walk around alot for my job and i fear not being able to mask it.

Do you know how long now you are taking it?

This seems like a doable alternative to sn to make it look natural

I wish you all the best and hope you can find peace
Yeah, i push myself to still doing my job properly and so far it's okay. I dont work a desk job, i work in lab and i teach, so it requires me to go from one lab to another lab to collect and process sample and from classes to classes everyday. Many times i even need to go to different building to do my job. I feel exhausted and get tired easily now, but i just push it and push it. I only let myself to rest during the weekend.

I think it's already around the third week now.
Don't you get diarrhea?
Nope. Not at all. I guess it's a myth
I'm curious what led you to visine ingestion. Have you heard of someone who succeeded with it? I'm sorry that this was what sounds like the most viable option for you, it sounds like it's really a rough time going through this. I can't imagine how much you're hurting compared to what you're willing to put yourself through, I hope your suffering will be over soon. The thing with the heart is, even with people who have heart failure it still takes years for your heart to get to the point where you can't do much for it and your choice is either transplant or comfort care. I wonder if (or rather, hope that) visine ingestion is much faster, I just quickly glanced and saw mentions of cases of visine overdose rather than intentional ingestion over periods of time.
Actually I've never seen anyone i know have successfully done it. And it's so hard to find references for it. I only found 1 journal in which someone took 8 bottles of it in CTB efforts and experience blockage in his heart leading to heart attack. But he survive cayse he got panic and called the ambulance.

However, i read in many news and articles that people using this to poisoning their closed one and they ended up dying. I'm trying to make my ctb look as natural as possible, that's why I'm using this method, hoping it to work. If those visine killer could successfully murdering their victim, i hope i can successfully do it as well.

Thanks for your concern, I'd be happy if you have any references i can learn about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maeve and Forever Sleep
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I'm so so sorry. Does it make you nauseated at all?

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

-
Jul 21, 2023
Any new symptoms? How are you feeling? Anyone noticing? I hope you won't suffer too long, can't even imagine being that strong and working while doing this, good luck!

S

soleil

…
Apr 28, 2023
I've been taking daily dose of visine with tetrahydrozoline in it for almost 2 weeks now. I could take half, 1 or 2 bottles each day, without skip and i also skipping most meals. I only eat once a day in normal portions. I'm hoping to get a peaceful end that might not be suspicious to people around me. I'm hoping to get a heart attack. i feel some short chest pain for a few times since 3 days ago and my body getting weak and weaker. I'm so weak so that even lying on bed is not comforting. I can't sleep and i can't barely move my body cause i feel really spent. My lips are so dry it is bleeding in some places. In this kind of condition, taking another dose of visine will really worsening my body yet idk whether it's gonna end me or not😣

Are you still taking it? If so, how much daily? Are you generally in good health? I've thought of this but I'm so healthy that I doubt this would work for me.

M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
Any new symptoms? How are you feeling? Anyone noticing? I hope you won't suffer too long, can't even imagine being that strong and working while doing this, good luck!
No,, still the same symptoms but now it's starting disrupt my daily jobs.
Are you still taking it? If so, how much daily? Are you generally in good health? I've thought of this but I'm so healthy that I doubt this would work for me.
Yeah still.. for each day it's depends. Sometimes half sometimes 2 bottles. It depends on what I'm doing that day. Or whether I'm gonna be decapitated or not. As i mentioned, I'm still doing my job everyday so it's hard for me to consistently taking 2 bottles each day.

I'm generally in good health. I was hiked so much back in the day and routinely jog and long distance bike (around 100km) and do some other physical activities. I think that's somehow affected how this substances working on me.

But it's started getting worst. 2 days ago, i have difficulty to climb the stairs at work from 2nd floor to 4th floor. I needed to hold the handle to help me going up in a really slow motion, and once i arrived in 4th floor, my heart were beating so fast that i can't bring myself to keep standing up and teach in front of the class.. i spent 2 hours teaching on my chair.
Oh i forgot to mention, that i read it somewhere that in one of the criminal case, the victim dies after 3 years of daily visine ingestion. The killer put 3 drops of visine in each day. I'm taking at the minimum half bottle each day, i hope it wont take me that long.

I'm contemplating another method while still taking it. But i have no idea what and how.I bought SN already but I saw some pictures of the bodies and it's all blue. it's obvious that CTB by SN will show it's a suicide. I'm still headed to the ctb that looks like natural cause. I really dont want my family or colleagues or students feel any negative feeling or affected negatively after I'm leaving. I live in a developing country where mental health still ignored and they'll just think it's all due to the lack of faith. And because I'm known as an atheist, i don't want my atheism is blamed for my ctb. That's 2 different things.

Hopefully if there's anyone who can help to find any method that will look like a natural cause, I'm very open to suggestions.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and Maeve
M

mirzani

Jul 9, 2023
I feel not good this whole day and so hard to move my body. Why it's so hard to ctb? Why can't we have access to easier and peaceful ctb😞

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, SVEN, Yavannah and 2 others