Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I went to by some stuff in a shop a minute ago but I forgot that I did not have my card. I only had £5 but had £5.45 worth of stuff. I had already put a not into the self service so I couldn't just cancel items. I had to use the anxiety-inducing help button, but the only worker there was busy and just started shouting questions about what I wanted. Social anxiety maxed out and I forgot how to language, so I just mumbled some stuff at her while going red and sweating profusely. She just looked confused and had to get her manager over to help me. It's a known fact that when you make small mistakes in public everyone in a 1000 kilometer radius knows and cares about it more than anything else, so I might as well ctb based off this.

On the bright side I saw someone walking their cat on the way home, so that was nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Scooby-Doo, Saed and 2 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I can relate. With me, I almost always end up forgetting my change and the store clerk or cashier quickly yells at me in front of the people not to forget it.
You did nothing wrong, it can happen to anyone.

That's cute though, kitty comes to rescue! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 17949
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
That would of stressed me to fuck. That's why I avoid those things. I think last time I used 1 I paid for something twice but just wanted to get out. When I'm packing my bags at supermarket, I've the shakes like no tomorrow. I'm also like this at work. I know how you feel it's bloody awful. If you shake beta blockers do help and put you at ease a bit. Since lockdown I just go local shop but you pay more. Can't even think about going to a main store and queueing up with agitated panicked people.

Reactions: Saed, Deleted member 17949 and Deleted member 19276