• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral šŸ„°
Mar 25, 2024
The title sounds pretty bad, hopefully what I'm trying to say isn't too toxic but does anybody else get bitter when seeing/hearing about people going through a breakup/somebody they know dying or whatever? I hate that they get so much care and support for such a temporary problem when I have been going through hell my entire life and nobody gives a shit.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No because I don't care about other people lol. What they do and what happens to them doesn't concern me. My philosophy is "live and let live"

Reactions: 4am
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
The title sounds pretty bad, hopefully what I'm trying to say isn't too toxic but does anybody else get bitter when seeing/hearing about people going through a breakup/somebody they know dying or whatever? I hate that they get so much care and support for such a temporary problem when I have been going through hell my entire life and nobody gives a shit.
You know other people? What? lol. I know more about the pasts of the animals at the animal sanctuary than even the guy I met there who is neurodivergent and he is good to talk to.

Reactions: sserafim