• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I'm in need of meto but can't get any good sources that would be available in Czech Republic. I've seen a lot of posts about online pharmacies and doctor consultations but that's not a thing here. You can reserve a prescription for a medication online but you need to have the prescription from the doctor you talk to in person. Meto is not otc in our country so I can't just buy it. The alternatives are also not available here. I only have Quetiapine but I don't have enough right now to take 400mg for 4-6 weeks to actually make it work. I do still get Quetiapine from my doctor tho, so I guess I could stop using it for a while and just stock it up but I live with my parents and they would probably notice. Also I searched for meto on eBay but there's no searches coming up, I think it's only available in UK or something because that's the ppl that got it from eBay talk about in their posts. So is there a legit online shop I can get it from? If I search for metos online there's a lot of these weird websites that when I click on them they redirect my to some unrelated site and it's all seems like a scam.

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I got mine on ebay as well and I live in Poland. PM me, I'll send you a link.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph