• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Where can I buy Cyanide potassium from Switzerland ? Deepweb ? Any reliable sources ?

I read things that just encourage me to consider this method.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
Deepweb market places, just research and be carefull with the market place you choose most of them are scams and the legit ones tend to exit scam too, always look for good reviews in the seller's page, anyways should be easy to get

Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Deepweb market places, just research and be carefull with the market place you choose most of them are scams and the legit ones tend to exit scam too, always look for good reviews in the seller's page, anyways should be easy to get
I found on google that with a high dosage, death can be quick. So i hope it's not too painful. But I guess if its as easy to find as you say, it should be mentioned somewhere on SaSu.
Do you happen to know anything about these kind of intoxication?

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
Not much only know it prevents the body from using oxygen, but I read on lostallhope that it is likely to be very painfull
However it is quick and has a high chance

• Informative
Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Not much only know it prevents the body from using oxygen, but I read on lostallhope that it is likely to be very painfull
However it is quick and has a high chance
Thanks. Yeah, that's what confuses me a bit. I hear it is very efficient AND very fast. But maybe it is way too painful for people to mention it here as a method... Don't know.

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
Where can I buy Cyanide potassium from Switzerland ? Deepweb ? Any reliable sources ?

I read things that just encourage me to consider this method.

Thanks in advance for your help.
The problem with me is how to use it but where to get it from!

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
idk about potassium cynamide but i've read an article of someone dying of a heart attack in their sleep after taking high doses of a simple potassium supplement - its been on my mind ever since but i've read accounts of people saying its very painfull and can lead to damaged kidneys and the need of life long dyalisis treatment if the attempt fails..

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
idk about potassium cynamide but i've read an article of someone dying of a heart attack in their sleep after taking high doses of a simple potassium supplement - its been on my mind ever since but i've read accounts of people saying its very painfull and can lead to damaged kidneys and the need of life long dyalisis treatment if the attempt fails..
KCl is better off IV'd than orally overdosed. Not only is it very salty, but you'd shit and piss your pants most likely. However KCl IV is extremely painful and causes extreme burning pain.

Reactions: Yavannah
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
KCl is better off IV'd than orally overdosed. Not only is it very salty, but you'd shit and piss your pants most likely. However KCl IV is extremely painful and causes extreme burning pain.
thank you for sharing🧡 i've read a case of couple taking their lifes with KCI IV's in a car and it sounded very peacefull but now that you mention the burning pain i think i shouldcompletely give up on the potassium thing😕

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
thank you for sharing🧡 i've read a case of couple taking their lifes with KCI IV's in a car and it sounded very peacefull but now that you mention the burning pain i think i shouldcompletely give up on the potassium thing😕
It does sound very peaceful, but without sedatives it's been compared to torture :(

Which ever method you choose, I wish you well ❤️

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
It does sound very peaceful, but without sedatives it's been compared to torture :(

Which ever method you choose, I wish you well ❤️
thank you my friend i wish you well too🧡

• Love
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor